What are you doing at this moment?

Sweating like crazy because the air is off, and it being florida it's hot.as.fuck..

*sigh*... Time to peel my nuts off the plastic computer chair and find something to drink ={

Nothing much right now, was gonna make some food when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood

Nothing much right now, was gonna make some food when a couple of guys who were up to no good started making trouble in my neighborhood

gran-torino-trailer-gun-img.jpg

ClintEstwood 'em

^ Awesome, I'm gonna check your Youtube more often, you already have a couple of fans between my friends, they're all hooked on Teh Gheyz0rz. :lol:

Mom made some cake, waiting for it to cool down a bit.

Just listening to music and talking crapz0rz on MSN with people.

I was originally playing TF2, but it crashed on me :( I was making a lone engie go insane :(

Just finished watching Last House on the Left. I could write a better script in like 2 hours. The epic phail of the year, cinematically.
But there's one thing I've learned: you can turn a microwave on without closing its door and you can also explode someone's head in it. :cool:

Just finished watching Last House on the Left. I could write a better script in like 2 hours. The epic phail of the year, cinematically.
But there's one thing I've learned: you can turn a microwave on without closing its door and you can also explode someone's head in it. :cool:

Did you seriously expect it to be anything other than that?