What are you doing at this moment?

been downloading by torrent cubase 5 for about 4 hours now.... 3,5% finished

Haha, get rapidshare or equivalent poorfag :D

yay everyone in my new house is splitting on a year :D!!!
We also have well over 1.5TB of backup storage space between us all and my friend built a computer just to have connected to the living room TV, constantly downloading :D

:lol: Your life just got so much better... I remember the day I discovered you could hook up your tv to your PC and watch shit... I haven`t really bought/burned a movie or watched a tv show since... although if youhave a 360 it's a lot easier than hooking up the PC. USB or even just share a folder from your pc and drag the files into there, nothing easier... unless it's HD then you need a PC.

:lol: Your life just got so much better... I remember the day I discovered you could hook up your tv to your PC and watch shit... I haven`t really bought/burned a movie or watched a tv show since... although if youhave a 360 it's a lot easier than hooking up the PC. USB or even just share a folder from your pc and drag the files into there, nothing easier... unless it's HD then you need a PC.

My brother has a 360, which will go in the same setup when he joins me here December.
And Xbawks Live z0mg :D!!!

My current set up is going through my 32" HDTV with 5.1 surround sound. Shit is so cash