What are you doing at this moment?

:lol: I didn't mean to sound like a prick or bragging either, it's just seriously my most prized possession :lol:

And yeah it didn't fit in my room at first when I first got in in January when I lived at home, I had it ON my dresser adjacent to my pc desk... awkward as fuck :lol: but now it's in my living room, 1337 as fuck.

We have a decent one but my roommate who made the 'media PC' is dragging his jamaican ass and hasn't moved in yet. So there is nothing to sit and watch.

:lol: I didn't mean to sound like a prick or bragging either, it's just seriously my most prized possession :lol:

And yeah it didn't fit in my room at first when I first got in in January when I lived at home, I had it ON my dresser adjacent to my pc desk... awkward as fuck :lol: but now it's in my living room, 1337 as fuck.

Aye well I should be moving out in the first Quater of next year so hopefully I'll get enough space for a giant battle station of a TV. Atm my TV is in a corner of my room making a triangle with the wall so to for a 50" i would have to move everything more into the center of my room, if you get what I mean :lol:

Anyway, its cool to boast about how big epeenis is :cool:

Impressive. Most impressive... but you are not a jedi yet.

I have a 50'' plasma... Samsung, not some my pals brand :loco:

Pfft :lol: Plasma is totally old(read: bad) tech, I've seen 50" go for just over the price of a PS3 here in Norway :lol:

LCD/LED is superior :p

Dude, everything is hosted on RS... :lol:

Haha, wish that was true :lol: It's close but no cigar, It's the reason i stopped paying for an RS account.

On topic: About to make dinner

did you stop years ago or something? Every album, movie, game I've gone to download was on there somewhere : /

No i stopped earlier this year, sure games and all that junk is on there, I'm looking for pretty rare old shit and MASSIVE(100+ GB size) music softwares. I found a perfect torrent site for that though, with tonnes of seeds on everything.

That, and my need for downloading movies and music has pretty much ended. I buy albums i want, always find torrents for the rest, and i haven't pirated a game in over a year.