What are you doing at this moment?

Thinking. Thinking that tomorrow I'm gonna get the last wisdom tooth removed and after that (and when my cheek won't be swollen and too achy, aka after few days), I'll scream like Mel Gibson does in Braveheart...

...FFFFFREEEEEEDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!! :kickass:

Can't wait for tomorrow, really, I couldn't care less of the pain as I've gone through that other times, I just want to be over with these damn wisdom teeth that are giving me a bad time over and over.

Anyway, going to sleep now too... goodnight to those who are gonna go "zzz" and byez to everyone else!

┼Victim of the Night┼;8687509 said:
Thinking. Thinking that tomorrow I'm gonna get the last wisdom tooth removed and after that (and when my cheek won't be swollen and too achy, aka after few days), I'll scream like Mel Gibson does in Braveheart...

...FFFFFREEEEEEDDDOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!! :kickass:

Can't wait for tomorrow, really, I couldn't care less of the pain as I've gone through that other times, I just want to be over with these damn wisdom teeth that are giving me a bad time over and over.

Anyway, going to sleep now too... goodnight to those who are gonna go "zzz" and byez to everyone else!

good luck Eli! the only good thing that came with the extration of my wisdom teeth, was 1 week of icy ice cream :p

what gains? I started exercising, stayed the same weight all summer, stopped because it got cold out.
Its been almost 2 months since I've stopped all exercise and I just found I lost another 15. So fuck it. I can't explain this shit.

:lol: Too many reasons and not enough info to explain to you why this happened, my guess is not enough progression/effort in workouts, you plateaued or if the effort was present you weren't eating enoguh calories/macronurient levels were off... if you are seirously saying you did everything 100% then I don't know.

25 min, 3-5 days a week? Started at around 10 min before I would get tired and ditch. The not eating enough is definitely a possibility, as I usually ate twice a day, two decent sized meals, but calorie counting is fucking gay when you cook all your food from scratch.

Fuck blending shit too, if you cant cook, get your woman to do it.

Edit: Now I cant sleep because of the sugar :(

The not eating enough is definitely a possibility, as I usually ate twice a day, two decent sized meals, but calorie counting is fucking gay when you cook all your food from scratch.
Its not how much you eat its about what you eat.
I lost 5 kg since i moved to campus,thanx to junk food 3 times a day.:erk:
I just need healthier,cooked food

25 min, 3-5 days a week? Started at around 10 min before I would get tired and ditch. The not eating enough is definitely a possibility, as I usually ate twice a day, two decent sized meals, but calorie counting is fucking gay when you cook all your food from scratch.

Fuck blending shit too, if you cant cook, get your woman to do it.

Edit: Now I cant sleep because of the sugar :(

Well first off :lol: 25 mins of cardio 3-5 times a week is not enough, that amount is maintenance. Fuck dude I'm 210lbs and I fucking bike my nuts off for 25 mins then hit the treadmill for 20-30 mins @ 5.5... I mean my point is the lower weight you are, the harder you gotta work. Unless that 25 mins is balls out max intensity non-stop but even then 25 mins a bit low for weight loss (45-1hr is usually the target). lrn2LISS!

As far as food goes, eating enough is just as important as exercise, if not more. I pre-plan all my shit, and yes I do blend a lot because I'm lazy and it's easier. I do get shit cooked for me but I am a faggot and eat like 5 small meals a day (not because I believe it will boost my metabolism, but because is helps me feel fuller and more full of energy).

For you, I recommend to get fitday, pre-program the meals, and then just copy+paste. MSN me for link.

Its not how much you eat its about what you eat.
I lost 5 kg since i moved to campus,thanx to junk food 3 times a day.:erk:
I just need healthier,cooked food
This! If you grow it, pick it, hunt it, kill it, its good.

Well first off :lol: 25 mins of cardio 3-5 times a week is not enough, that amount is maintenance. Fuck dude I'm 210lbs and I fucking bike my nuts off for 25 mins then hit the treadmill for 20-30 mins @ 5.5... I mean my point is the lower weight you are, the harder you gotta work. Unless that 25 mins is balls out max intensity non-stop but even then 25 mins a bit low for weight loss (45-1hr is usually the target). lrn2LISS!

As far as food goes, eating enough is just as important as exercise, if not more. I pre-plan all my shit, and yes I do blend a lot because I'm lazy and it's easier. I do get shit cooked for me but I am a faggot and eat like 5 small meals a day (not because I believe it will boost my metabolism, but because is helps me feel fuller and more full of energy).

For you, I recommend to get fitday, pre-program the meals, and then just copy+paste. MSN me for link.

Fuck all that, I'm waiting for this house to get cleared out of the past owners things, and my house is getting a room with an exercise bike, treadmill, free weights with a bench (and those padded leg things too!), and an incline bench. Also a jungle-gym to do pull ups off of. Soo I'll prob get back into exercise then as that roomate is 250lbs and wants to cut down (as hes fucking huge under the fat).

Also, was a 10min walk/light jog, then 25-30min on some stairs, pushups at top, short path at the bottom for sprint. I only started because I was straight up bored when there was no weed around....then loved how I felt during the day after and kept doing it. The only reason for me to ever exercise is for that. I never really gave a shit about my image until recently, and that is more about clothing than what shape I'm in. Enjoy your biking and working you ass off, and belding all your food so every meal is shitslop...I'm going ot sit on my ass, eat what I want, and probably be 10lbs lighter next time I weigh in :p. Only thing is, what I want to eat is well cooked home made food....thus its not terrible for me, thus I can eat skittles on top of chocolate brownies, in a bowl of lard now and then if I so feel :D

Also, was a 10min walk/light jog, then 25-30min on some stairs, pushups at top, short path at the bottom for sprint. I only started because I was straight up bored when there was no weed around....then loved how I felt during the day after and kept doing it. The only reason for me to ever exercise is for that. I never really gave a shit about my image until recently, and that is more about clothing than what shape I'm in. Enjoy your biking and working you ass off, and belding all your food so every meal is shitslop...I'm going ot sit on my ass, eat what I want, and probably be 10lbs lighter next time I weigh in :p. Only thing is, what I want to eat is well cooked home made food....thus its not terrible for me, thus I can eat skittles on top of chocolate brownies, in a bowl of lard now and then if I so feel :D

I do enjoy it, very much! :D Also would enjoy outrunning you with 60lbs more weight too :loco:

:lol: Your understanding health, fitness and nutrition is sorely lacking. But if you're happy with the way you look all the power to ya. I don't give a fuck about my image, I got all the shit I need and no one to impress, doing it for health and I love the feeling of raping goals I set and evolving... becoming stronger... I AM FUCKING FRIEZA!!!1!111

good luck Eli! the only good thing that came with the extration of my wisdom teeth, was 1 week of icy ice cream :p
Thank you very much, Vikk!

And yeah, you're absolutely right about that! I am gonna have a looot of ice cream these days... and if I will feel like it, I might have some ice cream in few hours too. :)

I'm gonna take something for the pain, in the meantime.