What are you doing at this moment?

Are you finished school Eli?
Hey, I'm not!

And I am aware that nothing is certain in life and things are unpredictable, but if all goes well and the professors won't be as**oles for too long (aka giving students troubles just to boost their ego - yes, there are such professors around -), I think there's left at least 1 or 2 years to do.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8691761 said:
Hey, I'm not!

And I am aware that nothing is certain in life and things are unpredictable, but if all goes well and the professors won't be as**oles for too long (aka giving students troubles just to boost their ego - yes, there are such professors around -), I think there's left at least 1 or 2 years to do.

still? :s it's been like 4 years already, no?

I want to be russian because they have a kickass national anthem.

if you're Russian, you can invite bears to watch TV in your place. Go Motherland Russia!

bearf.jpg

still? :s it's been like 4 years already, no?

Here you have to study at least 5 years to be a chemist/pharmacist, and anyway one year less than Medicine and Surgery for they are related here.

And as I meant before, what you do and the time you take to graduate depends not only on you but on professors too and how they "train" you, if that makes any sense, sorry for not explaining myself too well.

But really, regardless of the efforts one makes and that you success, it's complicated to explain, you'd need to be here and see how they act and how they try making you "lose time"... in life you don't always get what you deserve, not straight away every time you'd deserve it, at least, so sometimes you just need to hold on and resist.

And I got told I've done well so far without getting to stay behind and worked hard, so I feel good inside because I know I did my duty and will try not to lose all the good I gained... it's so easy to let go and lose, in life, but you need to stay strong and not to lose your mind and focus on your aim, no matter what... though, I know it's hard, oh yes. =/

But anyway, about my situation, some things need to be sorted, and that's not my duty but professors', and even a duty of the P.harmacy where I'm gonna go work soon.

And by the way, hope your studies are going well, Vikk. :)

EDIT: oh my ****, it's 4 AM and I noticed only now... I must go sleep or someone's gonna kill me... bye everyone! XD

Eli@ woah first time i hear about an Uni like that. Those are some evil teachers. But i'm glad you're a good girl and do your homework right. You have always been strong. :)

this year i got back my studies after moving back here, it's ok i guess, i'm doing just to get a diploma ^^

YES!!! :D :D :tickled: :D :D :oops:

Also, I gotta do an essay with the title of "Self image" for the Health Education class. 1, why is there even such a subject?. 2, wtf am I supposed to write?

So I've been brainstorming here for like one hour and a half while browsing cobot, blabbermouth and imdb. :lol:

write about how you're badass motherfucker and pity the fool who send students to write essays about that :p