What are you doing at this moment?

just watched Twilight, i was expecting the shitty plot, but nothing prepared me for the awful text. 50cent can write something more poetic than that.

just watched Twilight, i was expecting the shitty plot, but nothing prepared me for the awful text. 50cent can write something more poetic than that.

Watch it again, skip to the scene where the protagonist girl is in the hospital bed with the tubes in her nose.

Watch as they change clips, and tubes move up her face magically!

(I got forced to watch it. Movie sucks ass)

Hell, I can't stop listening to that song. I. Just. Fucking. Can't.
http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/
fuuuuuu.jpg

Hell, I can't stop listening to that song. I. Just. Fucking. Can't.
http://www.shutupwomangetonmyhorse.com/
Oh well, that song is so awesome, you shouldn't even feel guilty/weird/bad for keeping listening to it. :mad: I actually found the link posted by Gurby I think, about 2 weeks ago, and I still listen to it now and then. :D

Just woke up after an evening nap, I need chocolate and I can't have any. Damn homeopatic coughing treatments. :(

Makin' homemade pizzaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
(though, I can't eat it... but nevermind, someone else will, I will have it as soon as possible when I can eat it :D)

And Ensi, nice sig... I like it, made me lafffff. :lol: :)

┼Victim of the Night┼;8694909 said:
Makin' homemade pizzaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
(though, I can't eat it... but nevermind, someone else will, I will have it as soon as possible when I can eat it :D)

Why can't you eat it? :confused:

Homemade pizza = awesome!

And Ensi, nice sig... I like it, made me lafffff.
Japanese bird cooking spaghetti FTW :kickass:

:tickled:

we made homemade pizza once, it was cool, but we used fucking cheddar instead of mozzarella so it kind of tasted like ass.

it's 40°c today, my face is melting and i don't want to go outside, i think i might have a test today, but i'm not really sure. Should i go to the Uni? (Y/N)

Why can't you eat it? :confused:
Homemade pizza = awesome!
Because I'm still recovering from the surgery I got Friday, to remove the last wisdom tooth, pizza is one of those foods I can't eat yet.

And I do agree about the awesomeness of homemade pizza! :hotjump:

Japanese bird cooking spaghetti FTW :kickass:
Yeah! And that kitchen is a toy, which makes me laugh even moar. :lol:

:D

we made homemade pizza once, it was cool, but we used fucking cheddar instead of mozzarella so it kind of tasted like ass.
Oh noes... :(

We made homemade pizza once, it was burnt. :( :(
I'm sorry... next time it'll be better! :)

it's 40°c today, my face is melting and i don't want to go outside, i think i might have a test today, but i'm not really sure. Should i go to the Uni? (Y/N)
*thumb up for Y*

And On Topic: I'm just gonna have some relax time now... yaaaaawn. :)