What are you doing at this moment?

Ice Creme!!! :D

Pasta is good too, with a white sauce so there aren't any hard vegetable chunks :p.
+1, I eat those! :)

And though I hate admitting it, when I eat penne or spaghetti and other similar pasta, I am cutting it in small pieces... but thank God I'm starting to feel a bit better, so I will normally eat spaghetti without cutting it... :eek: where's the fun, if you cut spaghetti?! :kickass:

Edit: oh, listening to music and relaxing. Just fired off an e-mail to chef school, which me thinks I might do :cool:
That seems cool... :)

@Lowberg: 4 hours of sleep? That's a treat.
Tell me about it! I've been doing that for so long, in the past... knackered, I was.

And what am I doing now? Nothing really... but I've just posted, wooo. :cool:

┼Victim of the Night┼;8697974 said:
And though I hate admitting it, when I eat penne or spaghetti and other similar pasta, I am cutting it in small pieces...

Teeth issues are indeed pain in the ass. Today it took me about 10 minutes to eat a damn croissant. :(

edit: Also, ultimatemetal forums seem to have some loading problem today. :erk:

Seriously though, that is fucked! We are advancing so fast... I fucking hope they figure out how to prevent dying in my life time :p

Several scientists in the field believe "no aging" immortality should be possible by 2030, some say even as early as 2020.

But then again, we're supposed to have robot slaves to do our work and chores for us in this modern 2000' era.

Several scientists in the field believe "no aging" immortality should be possible by 2030, some say even as early as 2020.

But then again, we're supposed to have robot slaves to do our work and chores for us in this modern 2000' era.

:lol: I'm thinking that I'll die like 15 years before it happens :(

In one of the TED talks there was scientist who was studying geckos and how they climb surfaces. He had made some plate things out of nanotechnology and gave them to some woman, bitch just climbs a vertical wall like it was nothing. Shit sounds leet.

But ye, hopefully immortality wont be too far away. They allready know why our cells stop rebuilding themselves they just need to figure out how to stop them getting to that stage.
I can't remember what the name of the process is so I can't link atm. If it comes back to me I'll post though.

EDIT: Also watch more of the TED talks, there are more of them that are incredible.

In one of the TED talks there was scientist who was studying geckos and how they climb surfaces. He had made some gloves out of nanotechnology and gave them to some random woman, bitch just climbs a vertical wall like it was nothing. Shit sounds leet.

But ye, hopefully immortality wont be too far away. They allready know why our cells stop rebuilding themselves they just need to figure out how to stop them getting to that stage.
I can't remember what the name of the process is so I can't link atm. If it comes back to me I'll post though.

EDIT: Also watch more of the TED talks, there are more of them that are incredible.

Doesn't matter anyways, unless there's gonna be a way to put people on another planet, the immortality won't be made available to everyone... the fucking world is already overpopulated as it is. It opens up a whole new can of worms, I can only hope I get rich enough somehow to be on the of the lucky immortals who get hidden away on an island. :lol:

My dream is that they invent life-prolonging shit soon enough that I can live to see interstellar travel.
I'll find a planet and claim it as my own, and do what the fuck I like on it.
When I die I'll have it blown up.

call me a loser but it would be fucking awesome