What are you doing at this moment?

┼Victim of the Night┼;8695402 said:
Because I'm still recovering from the surgery I got Friday, to remove the last wisdom tooth, pizza is one of those foods I can't eat yet.

Ice Creme!!! :D

Pasta is good too, with a white sauce so there aren't any hard vegetable chunks :p.

Edit: oh, listening to music and relaxing. Just fired off an e-mail to chef school, which me thinks I might do :cool:

Is np brah, I'm already in his good books. Last time he came over we all went out for a night on the town and we were chatting about music for ages.
Turns out he's a Rush fan :rofl:

He also came upto me and commented on my haircut and said I am growing up :lol:

I am like the youngest person in this company tbf and I'm in one of the best positions.
He also signed of a £2000 training course for me so I guess promotion isn't far away :p

I'm so fuckin pissed. All teachers in the country were supposed to be given 8 free days this month so that they wouldn't get paid and the budget for salaries would be saved up (=the state would get the money) and students could of course stay at home as well (oh the joy, no more waking up at 5.45 in the morning!!) and now apparently they changed their minds and decided to cut down the salaries nonetheless, but during the Christmas holidays.
Fuckfuckfuckfuck. Fuck.

I'm so fuckin pissed. All teachers in the country were supposed to be given 8 free days this month so that they wouldn't get paid and the budget for salaries would be saved up (=the state would get the money) and students could of course stay at home as well (oh the joy, no more waking up at 5.45 in the morning!!) and now apparently they changed their minds and decided to cut down the salaries nonetheless, but during the Christmas holidays.
Fuckfuckfuckfuck. Fuck.

that's really fucked up... :S

Ugh stayed up until 5am to watch a meteor shower and then woke up at 9am because I am restless and tossed and turned for a while

feel like crap :(

Yes, it goddamn is! This issue about free days had been going on practically since the beginning of the damn year and now this. :mad:
Thanks for empathizing btw. :)
no problem.. :) I know that feeling.. you finally hope that you'll get more free time and the most important - SLEEP and everything falls in the water in the end.. -.-