What are you doing at this moment?

Also, I believe (hope) that humanity will advance to the point of being able to populate the galaxy. Our true aim should be the continuation of our species until we understand everything there is to know about the universe and the cosmos we live in. When the sun dies out, IF we are still around we shouldn't be sat here waging war on each other we should be far out in other galaxies well prepared and far enough away to survive a supernova. I mean heck by that time we should have the technology to sustain a sun or atleast make use of the energy released by a supernova.

I'm going to stop now before I start sounding like even more of a faggot

Whatever guys, I reserve a flight to Uranus!

Its 9:37 here and i wont go to uni today,just because im too lazy.

:lol:..

I'm shamelessly listening to pop and literally yawning my jaw out of position.. Fucking sick of it, ever since i had braces when i was 13 the left side of my jaw has been getting progressively worse, now i can barely eat without it popping out. I should get it checked out methinks :lol:

:lol:..

I'm shamelessly listening to pop and literally yawning my jaw out of position.. Fucking sick of it, ever since i had braces when i was 13 the left side of my jaw has been getting progressively worse, now i can barely eat without it popping out. I should get it checked out methinks :lol:

what happened to your face falling off or something?

what happened to your face falling off or something?

It went back to normal for unknown reasons, i got a MRI of my head as my doctor thought i might have brain cancer, but the scans were perfect so i think the final diagnosis was "Bell's Palsy" or something. It's all good now at least :)