What are you doing at this moment?

I wanna get drunk, all I have here is Whiskey... and last time I drank it I fucking got insanely drunk and puked all night... I poured the shot now I'm sitting here staring at it... No mix or chase either.

I don't know if I'm gonna drink it yet. Mouth is watering and I feel like I'm gonna puke :lol:

Dude I immediately took it after I hit post... I felt too much like a pussy... but I don't have ice cube trays btw :lol: I hate them in drinks so I never got any.

Ah fuck the burp with the smell makes me gag :lol: I ALWAYS drink straight, but I fucking got waaaaaaaaayyyy too wasted last time I drank and I killed the drink for me. But it's been a month and a half so I'm gonna go for it... I have a lot of homework and cleaning to do, and if I'm drunk I'm hoping it will be easier. And also should mention I do 50ml shots, which is a bit more than 2oz I think.

Don't get drunk, if you already feel sick and like puking... drink Sprite, Joe! Sprite is the best thing! Nah, it's not, it's just I love Sprite too much.

EDIT: I wrote too late... sigh. Have a good time cleaning that way, then. XD

Dude I immediately took it after I hit post... I felt too much like a pussy... but I don't have ice cube trays btw :lol: I hate them in drinks so I never got any.

Ah fuck the burp with the smell makes me gag :lol: I ALWAYS drink straight, but I fucking got waaaaaaaaayyyy too wasted last time I drank and I killed the drink for me. But it's been a month and a half so I'm gonna go for it... I have a lot of homework and cleaning to do, and if I'm drunk I'm hoping it will be easier. And also should mention I do 50ml shots, which is a bit more than 2oz I think.

Aah. Yeah bad experience with booze kills it fast, and burps don't really help the situation :lol:

And you run the risk of forgetting about both :p