What are you doing at this moment?

just watched again... and wept again... i gay

Last edited by a moderator:
Ye, I have my end-term Sociology exam tomorrow. If I fail it, I fail the class automatically. I haven't done shit yet.

:tickled:

:lol: good luck ! thanks for making me laughing, I have a work i have to to finish for tomorrow too and it's 3:40 am here (which means i have to finish it for later today)! i need some serious sleep...

Weird movie. Well, its quite refreshing having zombies who actually run and dont just walk slowly..but their growling is funny

Go ahead, laugh. There's more to it than shrimp and sallad. :puke: There's chicken eggs, cucumber, green and black olives, basilika sallad sauce, peach.

Go ahead, laugh. There's more to it than shrimp and sallad. :puke: There's chicken eggs, cucumber, green and black olives, basilika sallad sauce, peach.

Its still a just salad :p Cut things, toss in bowl of lettuce, add dressing. Salad.
I think I'm going to make a stirfry tonight because of how much more advanced that is than you.

Its still a just salad :p Cut things, toss in bowl of lettuce, add dressing. Salad.
I think I'm going to make a stirfry tonight because of how much more advanced that is than you.

I don't know what you're talking about but I'm also the master with smoothies. Just made one. Or two, the other's for a lady ;)

I just joined the facebook group "You're not a vampire, you're a sparkly faggot in a tree." Probably the best group ever.