What are you doing at this moment?

:lol: I got decently drunk before I had to move some shit today from my old apartment, it did not get done.... Fyi alcohol is a depressant, noob.

Shoulda smoked a blunt before doing that shit, its shitty work. Get stoned, it will be fun everyone fucking does it. Carpenters, electritions, garbage men, firemen, doctors, lawyers, buisness dicks, the people that work for the CBC. Smoke some hash, get high, it will be fucking fun. Shitty Work!!!

Admiring Victoria Francés' art. She really is amazing, I can't get bored of her style, the colours she uses...

I wish I had half the talent she has. Drawing is too beautiful.

playing blade runner.
it was too huge for my hd when I bought it.. but now I'm able to install a game with an epic size of 1,5gb.

300gb here too lol, i want to get shit like East West symphonic choir, but it be 130gb in size, i need moar spaec

300gb here too lol, i want to get shit like East West symphonic choir, but it be 130gb in size, i need moar spaec

It's like 40gb brah

Dunno about non-compressed.

But yeah East West's software take up a SHITLOAD of space. They're worth it tho, so good programs i jizz in my pants

It's like 40gb brah

Dunno about non-compressed.

But yeah East West's software take up a SHITLOAD of space. They're worth it tho, so good programs i jizz in my pants

Might have confused it with something else, but i believe it was some sort of gold or platinum version which included a patch/upgrade of some sort, cant seem to find it though :s

┼Victim of the Night┼;8720963 said:
Admiring Victoria Francés' art. She really is amazing, I can't get bored of her style, the colours she uses...

I wish I had half the talent she has. Drawing is too beautiful.

I like her too. I think it's really romantic and very story telling. she's so talented at such a young age !

I like her too. I think it's really romantic and very story telling. she's so talented at such a young age !
Yes, very romantic and suggestive! :)

I agree, she really is so talented, one of the best out there, in my opinion.

I prefer Luis Royo over Victoria.I still love her,but Luis is so much better imo.
Ohhh Royo, I adore his art too! :)

But I prefer Victoria over Royo because I see some of the drawings he makes just... a bit too "far" from me? Because when I like some art, it leaves an "imprint" in/on me, and it's as if some particulars and subjects he chooses do leave no sign in me... if that makes any sense, sorry!

But he is another of the best authors too, I definitely mean it!

And I think I'll make a cake soon, hm! But at the moment... I'm listening to this, which I love:

Last edited by a moderator: