What are you doing at this moment?

Not at all. Looks amazing on collage applications, is 10x better than taking latin, AND since I'm taking it at home I get an extra art period at shcool

Not at all. Looks amazing on collage applications, is 10x better than taking latin, AND since I'm taking it at home I get an extra art period at shcool

Learning another language is a good thing to have, that being said, learning one which is totally impractical to know is downright pointless.

French and Spanish are FAR more useful in North America. Even German. But if you are taking not 1 but 2 art courses I dont think you are too worried about your education :p

Learning another language is a good thing to have, that being said, learning one which is totally impractical to know is downright pointless.

French and Spanish are FAR more useful in North America. Even German. But if you are taking not 1 but 2 art courses I dont think you are too worried about your education :p

I took spanish for 5 years and hated it with a passion, then I moved on to Latin and ended up with a teacher who's a psycho path, and then decided to give up on the romance languages all together =P And besides out of a 9 period day which is all academics 2 art courses certainly isn't bad (plus next semester it'll only be one cause I'll be starting AP psych).

wat?don't lie :D
You guys just speak English that's it :lol:

All i need is English and Norwegian, if they claim to not speak English, i start talking really fast in norwegian, and somehow magically they can speak english after all. Works wonders. Fucking french.

In all honesty there's a good few languages i'd love to learn, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Icelandic/Old norse, Latin and so forth

most from historical value and interest, others like Mandarin, because it's more common than english. Tried learning german for a few years but i had absolutely NO interest whatsoever for the language so i basically learned fuck all. Except säugetiere, because it means "suck animal(mammal)".

Languages I don't want to learn include French and Spanish, lulz

Through the wonders of facebook I just found out that Eddy is a dirty northerner. LOL U GUIS EVEN GOT ELEKTRISITY UP DER? DERPADERP?

wat?don't lie :D
You guys just speak English that's it :lol:

Well I was talking about North America :p.... Mexico speaks Spanish, and with a large portion of illegal immigrants so does a large segment of the USA, it is their unofficial 2nd language... Canada has 2 official language, French and English, but only 1 out of 10 provinces speak it... so basically if you're white and born in the USA or 90% of Canada, you only have to know English... but they do force us to learn French for the first 9 years of school.