What are you doing at this moment?

I'm pleased, because:

1) it's night... <_<

2) one hour ago I finally got to eat my first pizza (hm, the first since the surgery to remove the wisdom teeth) :Spin:

3) I just finished watching football and the team I support and love did win, after fightin' till the last second... victoryyyy!!! :kickass:

Ahh, good stuff.

^ Great :D I had pizza today too! This reminds me that i'm really hungry.

So on topic: searching for food :O

^ Oh its alright, it's easilly fixable, i just need to get up and do something about it *lazy* D:

Just got back from Hard Rock Hell 3.

It was pretty epic. Front row for Delain who were great, then just casually walked into the Sonata signing (there were literally 5 people there) so got them to sign my arm, photos with them all and also asked Tony to draw a cock on my arm but he drew a vagina instead. Then later on easily got front row for Sonata who played well but the setlist was dire. I even managed to go for a piss and a pint half way through and just walk back to the front row :lol: plus I caught a guitar pick. As soon as Sonata ended headed to the bar where we met 3 members of Korpiklaani (Jonne, Jaakko and Kalle) got some pics with them, Jaakko even let me wear his hat.

Not bad for the space of like 4 hours :lol:

Highlight was ofc WASP who totally pwned every other band, I was also front row center for them and caught a guitar pick from Douglas.

Not bad for £50.

Ofc all that good luck was countered when we got back to the car and found out lights had been left on thus the car wouldn't start ;_;

Derp

My friend went to see WASP last Wednesday, he took a million pics and got back shattered at 3am, had school the next day :lol:

My friend went to see WASP last Wednesday, he took a million pics and got back shattered at 3am, had school the next day :lol:

Must've been one hell of a day, falling asleep every lesson :lol:

He's a couple of years older than me, so I don't know how he fared in class.
I'll ask him though :lol:

Heh I bet he was asleep 90% of the time :loco:

Fucking rofl @ kids who think its hardcore to stay up past bedtime :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

About to leave for driving lessons again

So far paid $1700, and still way below the minimum required lessons

fffffffffffffffffffffffff-

Staying up past your bedtime is not hardcore. Do you fuckign assignments on time kids :(

I onyl got 4 hours sleep and I want to cry and go back to bed. I have to give a speech today then pull a buch of other assignments form my ass :cry: