What are you doing at this moment?

Staying up past your bedtime is not hardcore. Do you fuckign assignments on time kids :(

I onyl got 4 hours sleep and I want to cry and go back to bed. I have to give a speech today then pull a buch of other assignments form my ass :cry:

Indeed, staying up till 5:34am trying to finish an essay is not hardcore, it's fucking gay.

Staying up past your bedtime is not hardcore. Do you fuckign assignments on time kids :(

I onyl got 4 hours sleep and I want to cry and go back to bed. I have to give a speech today then pull a buch of other assignments form my ass :cry:

Indeed, staying up till 5:34am trying to finish an essay is not hardcore, it's fucking gay.

I more just imagined the person they were talking about, probably unshowered and smelling like shit, making a lot of unneccesary moans and groans as he moved, stretching his back and arms needlessly in his desk....
"Oh..I was this concert last night, yeah didn;t get home until 5am, still came to school whatever. Wanna see the 'im underage' X on my hand? Isn't it cool how I havn't washed enough for it to come off yet?"

I only got 4 hours sleep and I want to cry and go back to bed. I have to give a speech today then pull a bunch of other assignments form my ass :cry:

An average night for me is 4 hours. I have the most fucked up sleeping schedule in the world :lol: I pretty much take naps whenever I can. I read an article recently stating some people like myself don't require much sleep to still feel alert and awake.

Anywho, my advice: COFFEE! ... or tea. Whatever you dig :cool:

I bought Jaws and made myself a shitload of popcorn. Believe it or not, I've never seen it.

I believe it, I haven't seen it either :lol:

You are not missing anything :p

Didn't think it was hardcore, I told him he was an idiot for doing it.

obama_adults.jpg

This.

1.It will take forever to get done when you are that tired.
2.It's fucking gay when you have to get up in the morning
3.It's just a gigantic huge penis in your asshole to do assignments past 1-2 at night.

@Muffin: Yeah I have calculated my license and lessons will total up at about 1700€

1370€ for driving lessons and theory lessons
60€ to the police
33€ To take the driving test
15€ To write the test
10€ To take new passport photographs
35€ For the "ice driving"
250€(this might change..but probably between 200 and 300 euro) for the "second phase" where you get your license for 50 years or what the hell it is.
-----------------------------
1777€ or soemthing.

And then the car and insurance!

tl;dr Muffin and I are getting raped by the prices.

At home, having 3 free lessons. I drove to Seinäjoki to pick up my driving licence but it wasnt there yet. So driving back home without the licence. And it will cost 25€ to get it...

Just got back from the doctors. Thankfully I don't have the flu just a really bad upper respiratory infection... I just hope I'll be able to preform saturday.

It means it can be treated with antibiotics and be pretty much back to myself within a few days insted of having to wait a week to even begin to feel better.

Fair enough I guess, flu never bothers me for more than three days anyway, maybe five days max.

Anyway, the geetar, and chewing some gum. My brother bought the new Call of Duty for Xbox and Xbox sucks so I'm never in the living room :/

This.

1.It will take forever to get done when you are that tired.
2.It's fucking gay when you have to get up in the morning
3.It's just a gigantic huge penis in your asshole to do assignments past 1-2 at night.

@Muffin: Yeah I have calculated my license and lessons will total up at about 1700€

1370€ for driving lessons and theory lessons
60€ to the police
33€ To take the driving test
15€ To write the test
10€ To take new passport photographs
35€ For the "ice driving"
250€(this might change..but probably between 200 and 300 euro) for the "second phase" where you get your license for 50 years or what the hell it is.
-----------------------------
1777€ or soemthing.

And then the car and insurance!

tl;dr Muffin and I are getting raped by the prices.

15 for theory test
35 for driving test
that's it:cool:

anyone who has his license for over 6 years or sth can teach one how to drive here, i didn't take lessons