What are you doing at this moment?

Well I was talking about North America :p.... Mexico speaks Spanish, and with a large portion of illegal immigrants so does a large segment of the USA, it is their unofficial 2nd language... Canada has 2 official language, French and English, but only 1 out of 10 provinces speak it... so basically if you're white and born in the USA or 90% of Canada, you only have to know English... but they do force us to learn French for the first 9 years of school.

Once you get into Eastern Canada you find a lot more use for Bilingualism....and automatic firearms.

going to satyricon and the shining, i regret i said yes, but i did it just because it was free

THE shining is a movie, love, the band is called shining :cool:

i'm entertaining myself, in about 7 hours i have a lecture by a guy that wrote a book on Petrus' (the apostle) chair... and the Vatican...

catholic colleges FTW

^ I like your new picture :)

Anywho, just woke up, and now going back to sleep...

Trolling Christian chat rooms - logs in thru iphone- You guys are real assholes banning me for that, I hope satan shoves a pineapple up your ass and shredds your family to pieces

About to have mah dinner.

^ I like your new picture :)

Anywho, just woke up, and now going back to sleep...

Trolling Christian chat rooms - logs in thru iphone- You guys are real assholes banning me for that, I hope satan shoves a pineapple up your ass and shredds your family to pieces

My picture? Thank you! :)

Oh, I love waking up and then going back to sleep... I love sleeping!
Too bad I often have huge sleep problems!

And be careful about trolling... it is fun but might become addictive! :O
Hehe, I kid, I kid. ^_^

┼Victim of the Night┼;8737976 said:
My picture? Thank you! :)

Oh, I love waking up and then going back to sleep... I love sleeping!
Too bad I often have huge sleep problems!

And be careful about trolling... it is fun but might become addictive! :O
Hehe, I kid, I kid. ^_^

You're welcome =]

I sleep too much for my own good so... =/ Being lazy ftl.

I don't really care about trolling myself, but every now and then I get bored and have nothing better to do than harass christians :rofl:

What am I doing at this moment?! I tell you: I am being VERY upset because my microphone doesn't work anymore... I can't exercise to sing with it anymore, blaaah!!

I feel stupid for saying I'm disappointed for this reason, really, but at the moment I can't help, it was a good mic so far...

I might consider buying a new one as a Christmas gift... from myself, to myself, yeah. XD

And to think I don't even know why it doesn't work anymore... I swear, I didn't treat it badly or anything. Mysteries of life, uh. :(

Well, right now what can I do about it... so, now I guess I'll just go to sleep.

^ Enjoyable show

Right now im just drinking some soda because the beer sale closed like 2 minutes before i got to the store :(