What are you doing at this moment?

Should probably stay that way if you plan on being lolhardcore and unafraid while cruising at 120kph on icy roads.

Like I said... Ice roads aren't something which is common in the NL..
Besides, even when the roads are not slippery ppl drive 90 on the highway :S
I'm just a notorious speeddriver I guess... Usually 20kmph over the limit...
Haven't had any tickets yet though :saint:

Just woke up from a 2hour nap which I needed since I barely slept last night.
Was drinking from about 12 noon till about 4am. Was incredibly fucked up. Weird day.
So now I'm chillaxing and regaining some much needed minerals.

^aww i hope the sprite helps!

I'm just playing some guitars at the moment, tons of effects and i'm loving it.

^aww i hope the sprite helps!

I'm just playing some guitars at the moment, tons of effects and i'm loving it.
Hey Frank,
hm, it usually works out... this time seems a bit different, don't know why though... =[

But I am pleased that today I have been "useful"... I got to help someone and I wasn't sure whether I'd be able to, but I made it and that makes me feel better...

I'm glad you're playing guitar... I hope that you can get to record something and let us hear, someday. :)

And at the moment I'm listening to "Here Without You", 3 Doors Down.
Don't even know why I like this song, to be honest, but I seem to enjoy it... well, maybe not really enjoy it, but yeah, you know what I mean.

Took me years to come up with my designs :p Don't rush into it and think long and hard, try to think up some stuff yourself as being innovative and having a unique tat is always a plus. I'm yet to have mine done as at least one of them will require someone who's extremely skilled, so i need to work up some big cash and most likely travel outside of Norway.

^^Yeh well right now I only know that I WANT a tattoo. Im just checking some pictures through just to get some ideas cause right now I have no idea what kind of picture I would want. Just no tribals or butterflies etc. I want something unique that really "is me". Plus I have to wait and think when I have afford to take a tattoo.

^ I have always wanted a tattoo but I have never managed to decide what kind of tattoo.

Right now I'm trying to get my youngest one to sleep and then I'll go to the sauna.

I'm glad I've decided on a design(two actually), now the hard part is to find someone who can fucking do it :lol: