What are you doing at this moment?

Freezing? :lol: That's mellow and good weather. I walk with a hoodie outside in that temperature for short periods of time. :lol:

Here It's nearing -20 C and that Is freezing.

I'm jealous..
If we have temperatures below -5 in the winter that's pretty much a miracle the last couple of years... I've been hoping for 3 meters of snow for the last 5 years or something.. and all I've got was 1cm one day..in april..during easter..
So the fact that it's -2 now is kinda worth a party for me hahaha...

When I was in Helsinki last new year the coldest was -8 I guess and it felt like 3 degrees in the NL.. When we have low temperatures, the windchill is always excruciating, and our climate is pretty wet.. So the cold immediately goes in your clothes..
With -4 in Helsink I was walking around with the biggest smile on my face..
The same when I was on my bike this afternoon :D

Everybody is craweled in their jackets and scarfs and hats.. hahaha..

I looove the winter and the cold!!!

About to watch yesterdays episode of Dexters 4th season. It really is freezing outside, over -20 degrees. Otherwise its ok, but Im just waiting for that it would start to snow. Bought a new snowboard last month so I want to get to the slope.

I'm jealous..
If we have temperatures below -5 in the winter that's pretty much a miracle the last couple of years... I've been hoping for 3 meters of snow for the last 5 years or something.. and all I've got was 1cm one day..in april..during easter..
So the fact that it's -2 now is kinda worth a party for me hahaha...

When I was in Helsinki last new year the coldest was -8 I guess and it felt like 3 degrees in the NL.. When we have low temperatures, the windchill is always excruciating, and our climate is pretty wet.. So the cold immediately goes in your clothes..
With -4 in Helsink I was walking around with the biggest smile on my face..
The same when I was on my bike this afternoon :D

Everybody is craweled in their jackets and scarfs and hats.. hahaha..

I looove the winter and the cold!!!

I love winter too but when it exceeds -10 C Then It can become a pain. No kidding, I was freezing my cock off at smokebreaks in school today when it was -15 C. It was a really harsh and dry weather with biting wind. Tomorrow there will be snow and about -10 C so im fine with that, except for the fact I will drive tomorrow.

It becomes a pain especially when the cold suprises you and you are not properly dressed and so :lol: Like now, was pretty warm yesterday but now, sheeeeeeeeeeez!

I love winter too but when it exceeds -10 C Then It can become a pain. No kidding, I was freezing my cock off at smokebreaks in school today when it was -15 C. It was a really harsh and dry weather with biting wind. Tomorrow there will be snow and about -10 C so im fine with that, except for the fact I will drive tomorrow.

Didn't your mom give you thermo-underwear???
Whenever it gets below 5 degrees ppl are begging for thermo-underwear here..

I'm so jealous of the Finns... :S

They're forecasting snow here for wednesday... I have to see it before I believe it..

I was about to say inb4 environmental fags blowing up, but it appears that i'll have to settle with a "in after" :p

You idiot, study up on the issue.

Yes, global warming trends aren't as drastic as "scientific" cronies like Albert Gore would have you believe, but it is definitely a real and subtle occurrence.

I was being sarcastic....

Besides, I did an Arctic Studies minor.. So I know that the icecaps are melting and all...
But still.. I think it's just something the earth goes through every so many thousand years.. And off course we did speed it up with all the co2 we're pumping in the atmostphere.. But that's no reason to freak out..

I was about to say inb4 environmental fags blowing up, but it appears that i'll have to settle with a "in after" :p

Environmental fag? Because I am ecologically conscious?

Sorry for my response saatangirl, sarcasm doesn't always translate well online.

I am actually not taking anything seriously, just being a little quirky with my time on the internet. Excessive use of : lol : is soooo last year.

To be honest, I am under quite a bit of stress and lots of personal shit going on in my life right now. That doesn't mean you will find me sharing every little tid-bit of my personal-life, probably for the benefit of you all :p

Didn't your mom give you thermo-underwear???
Whenever it gets below 5 degrees ppl are begging for thermo-underwear here..

I'm so jealous of the Finns... :S

They're forecasting snow here for wednesday... I have to see it before I believe it..

Actually, today was the first day I brought out the good ol' drawers(?) again. I was unfortunate to forget scarf and my beanie so I was cold anyway.

It's not like I'm not resistant to the cold but today It just generally bit me in the ass :lol: I was so cold when walking to the busstop.

I am actually not taking anything seriously, just being a little quirky with my time on the internet. Excessive use of : lol : is soooo last year.

To be honest, I am under quite a bit of stress and lots of personal shit going on in my life right now. That doesn't mean you will find me sharing every little tid-bit of my personal-life, probably for the benefit of you all :p

Really, You gave more than anyone even asked for in that post. No one asked your lifestory you know :p

Actually, today was the first day I brought out the good ol' drawers(?) again. I was unfortunate to forget scarf and my beanie so I was cold anyway.

It's not like I'm not resistant to the cold but today It just generally bit me in the ass :lol: I was so cold when walking to the busstop.

Wanna trade homes????? Where in Finland are you from anyway.. North, South, East or West will do if you don't want to tell the name of the city :p

How I miss a nice snowblanket..
I was just talking to my roommate that we want snow up to our windows so we could just jump out of the window.. If that happens, we'll film it and post it on youtube hahaha.. (we live on the third floor so...... about 10 meters from the ground..)