What are you doing at this moment?

Cleaning my pc... I managed to pour coke all over it, I am so (not) amazing! I want to swear, so bad, like... you have no idea.

And in the meantime, I'm listening to my beloved Pink, "Just Like A Pill".

┼Victim of the Night┼;8761274 said:
Cleaning my pc... I managed to pour coke all over it, I am so (not) amazing! I want to swear, so bad, like... you have no idea.

And in the meantime, I'm listening to my beloved Pink, "Just Like A Pill".

I once poured beer all over my work laptop. Utter tardis.

On-Topic: Watching this http://fora.tv/2008/11/27/Ian_Morison_The_Invisible_Universe

I once poured beer all over my work laptop. Utter tardis.

On-Topic: Watching this http://fora.tv/2008/11/27/Ian_Morison_The_Invisible_Universe
Oh I am sorry to know, dude, did the laptop still work after?

See, you can understand the "pi**ed off-sensation" it can give... how could I do this, I don't know yet, never happened before.
I just hope the pc still works when I turn it on again.

Now I'm listening to "You Found Me", The Fray.

┼Victim of the Night┼;8761316 said:
Oh I am sorry to know, dude, did the laptop still work after?

See, you can understand the "pi**ed off-sensation" it can give... how could I do this, I don't know yet, never happened before.
I just hope the pc still works when I turn it on again.

Now I'm listening to "You Found Me", The Fray.

Yeah as soon as it happened I forced shutdown, turned it upside down and towel dried it. Luckily I got it before the amber nectar reached the circuits.

On a similar note if you ever drop your phone in water, DO NOT try and turn it on. Leave it in a humid place e.g. airing cupboard for a few days with all the parts separate and it will all dry out. If you try turning it on when its wet it will be fucked forever if you let it air out it will be fine. Take note as this could help with your PC.

To EddyRX10 and Ensi: thanks a lot, to both of you! I'll remember your advice, guys. :)

I'm eating an apple, almost finished though.
And since I'm cold as f**k and the heating is being a dork at all, I think I might try warming up by dancing like a crazy or doing gym... we'll see what happens, ha.

I just finished my dinner and dessert..

I'm terribly indecisive.. I just found out that instead of only 4 months of colledge funding I have a year and a half..
So now I don't know whether or not I should try and find a new study and try to skip a few courses to quicken the study.. or if I should just start working fulltime and hoping that I can get certificates through a job..

Just sitting doing nothing, exept checking my iPod like 823482409823409424 times per one minute, I'm waiting when the battery will be full so I go to sleep. Fucking tired, yes. :/

So actually I AM doing something..

edit: Oh, the battery is full. \o Just wanted to say that. :'p

It was around -50 somewhere in Canada (Edmonton I think) yesterday. Crazy.

It was below -40 C yesterday morning just outside of Edmonton. With the windchill, it was about -55 C. It wouldn't surprise me if it was perhaps colder a few hours north, and likely just as cold or colder in the arctic.

It's been quite cold in the area for the last week or so. I think I'm the only one who doesn't mind. :lol:

They're forecasting snow for the western part of the Netherlands today, but also temperatures above 0... so.. I have to see it before I believe it.. I'm affraid the winter is already on it's retreat in the Netherlands..