What are you doing at this moment?

just watched a documentary about the movie Avatar, and i'm not impressed at all, beautiful scenery, but nothing impressive. i guess the whole "revolutionary technology" was pure craptalk

I never play with my amp, it makes too much noise and apart from holidays the only time I can really play it is evenings, and I can't even play then because my baby sister is asleep.

I never play with my amp, it makes too much noise and apart from holidays the only time I can really play it is evenings, and I can't even play then because my baby sister is asleep.

I use headphones.. But I play with amp because I play with amp in my lessons as well, and it's easier for me to hear if it's okay or not with the amp..

I just have a small behringer amp.. but I'm also just a beginning player..

I'm getting ready for my photoshoot, but I'm trying to figure out how the hell I'm gonna stay warm.. We hit -18 last night and I'll be standing outside in the snow in my hoopskirt and all....

I´m kind of buzzed... me and my mother-in-law had a "little" taste of my selfmade caramel liquor I wanted to give away for christmas, and now the bottle is nearly empty... Gotta have to prepare more methinks :)

Watching this. I saw the documentary last night. It was in Finland. It's a french travel documentary. That was a fun part :lol: they can't even communicate (because the one who's driving is french and the other is finnish and doesn't speak english) but they're having fun. They were near Inari and they're doing a ride for booze...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WA0JgfT0pcw&feature=player_embedded[/ame]