What are you doing at this moment?

Me too. :(
I have sneezed at least 20 times after I got out from bed, which happened about 10 minutes ago, and now I'm gonna fix myself some hot wine with cinnamon. :kickass:

Oh, poor you... sorry! Sneezes are so annoying, I got a cold from days so I can get how you feel.

And about coldness... still the same condition, here. I think I am bound to become a snow-woman soon... the weather really is going crazy, here where I live.

At the moment, I am enjoying this version of "Greensleves" by David Nevue. I really like it a lot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was addicted to that song a few months ago, it always relaxes me, so I learned to play it on guitar. It's easy as fuck with a lot of room for improvisation.

This is way I deleted my facebook account looong time ago:cool:

What the fuck? Facebook is fantastic, it's the ONLY social networking site that actually allows people to properly social network. It's brilliant for keeping in touch with friends and family. And anyway, if you don't want people looking at your pictures then set your photos to private, easy, no need to delete your whole account.

it's nice to keep in touch, but the "what's on your mind" thing thing is horrid, i couldn't care less about what people are doing

What the fuck? Facebook is fantastic, it's the ONLY social networking site that actually allows people to properly social network. It's brilliant for keeping in touch with friends and family. And anyway, if you don't want people looking at your pictures then set your photos to private, easy, no need to delete your whole account.

It wasnt just about photos,I simply dont love Facebook.Im glad i got in touch with some people I havent seen for years but beside that Facebook isnt really that great.

it's nice to keep in touch, but the "what's on your mind" thing thing is horrid, i couldn't care less about what people are doing

And fan groups like ''for all of us who cant pass math'' or ''For all of us who love All Star'' and shits like that.

I'm laughing at all the ppl who are having problems because of the snow... XD
Half of the trains in the NL aren't riding anymore because of the snow, busses are out of order..
My dad did actually 2,5 hours to get to his work, usually he does that in 45 minutes..

We only have about 3cm of snow.. but apparently in the northern part of the NL there are places with half a meter... Damn why did I move from the north to the east...

Writing an essay, or "Genre Analysis". It's complete bollocks, I have to type 1500 words on how a narrative I've written falls under the fantasy and role-playing categories.

Then get out of this thread :lol:

Ha, I handed in my last essay today :p Going home on Sunday, apparently there are proper blizzards down there at the moment. No snow in Oxford :(

:lol: nice. I just finished the essay :p and maann, snow sucks, it's cold and all makes the ground all dirty and slippery when it melts :p