What are you doing at this moment?

This.

1.It will take forever to get done when you are that tired.
2.It's fucking gay when you have to get up in the morning
3.It's just a gigantic huge penis in your asshole to do assignments past 1-2 at night.

@Muffin: Yeah I have calculated my license and lessons will total up at about 1700€

1370€ for driving lessons and theory lessons
60€ to the police
33€ To take the driving test
15€ To write the test
10€ To take new passport photographs
35€ For the "ice driving"
250€(this might change..but probably between 200 and 300 euro) for the "second phase" where you get your license for 50 years or what the hell it is.
-----------------------------
1777€ or soemthing.

And then the car and insurance!

tl;dr Muffin and I are getting raped by the prices.

do you have 2 or 3 phases in finland? here its 3:
1) 2 hours driving to "perfect" driving
2) whole day for various ice driving, sliding, etc
3) 2 hours driving to "perfect" driving and fuel consumption
you've got 1 year for these

can you tell me about finland?

Wow...
In the Netherlands you have te take lessons, which varies from €35 to €50 a lesson.. Sometimes if you have like a package you pay €2500 for about 20 lessons, theoretical exam and first driving exam..
Loose theoretical exams cost about €30 each.. Loose driving exams about €175 each..
After that you have to go to the cityhall and apply for your license.. which takes at least a week to get and costs between €30 and €60.. because every county can decide for themselves how much a driverslicense costs..

We got 2 Phases.

The first phase includes:
20 theory lessons (2 at a time)
32 Driving lessons (this is like 10 driving days) !Including the icedriving!
Theory test + Driving Test

Then you have your license that is valid for a year.

Phase 2:

Economic driving and low fuel consumtion
Ice driving

Then you got your permanent license.
Phase 2 is done often about 6-18 months after the first phase.

We got 2 Phases.

32 Driving lessons (this is like 10 driving driving days) !Including the icedriving!

Phase 2:

Ice driving

I wish they would include something like icedriving in our lessons.. We don't have ice a lot, but because it rains so much here the roads get slippery, especially when it's below 10degrees Celsius..
And when the roads get slippery here everybody gets scared and drives only like 80kmph where you are allowed 120kmph...

We got 2 Phases.

32 Driving lessons (this is like 10 driving days) !Including the icedriving!

Phase 2:

Ice driving

Don't you have dark driving anymore? I had some mandatory dark driving hours also.

And when the roads get slippery here everybody gets scared and drives only like 80kmph where you are allowed 120kmph...
Do you use winter tyres?

Yes, But It was in a simulator.

Although most of my practice driving lessons have been 8-12 AM or after 4 PM so it's been dark.

Pay $100, get a G1 license.
Written test with rules of the road. This allows you to drive on any streets or highways under 100km/hr, between 6am and midnight, with a passenger of at least 5 years experience with a full license. You have to have this license for a 9month training period. Taking driving lessons will significantly lower insurance rates when you are driving, but I don't think we legally need any.

Then comes the G2 test, I think its $50 to take.
A full driving test along city streets, fairly simple. The only limitation on a G2 license, is your BAC must be 0%, where as with a full G license it can be 0.5 or something. You have minimum 1 year on this before you can go for your G test, which is highway driving, but if you take more than 5 years to upgrade from G2 to G, you start alllll over again....

...which is where I'm at :lol: :erk:

And thats how we do.

Yes, But It was in a simulator.

Although most of my practice driving lessons have been 8-12 AM or after 4 PM so it's been dark.

:lol: that's true. We had separate dark driving hours though. Some did them in first phase some in second depending on which time of the year first phase was.

Well at the moment I don't have a car.. so no..
But many ppl here use wintertyres as from september or something..
It's just, whenever the roads get slippery ppl get scared.. bunch of assholes..
It's not obligated by law to use wintertyres..

Ow yeah... we don't do dark driving either...

I was just thinking that 80kmph without winter tyres is rather risky. In Finland max speed limit during the winter is usually 80-100kmph and winter tyres are mandatory.

I was just thinking that 80kmph without winter tyres is rather risky. In Finland max speed limit during the winter is usually 80-100kmph and winter tyres are mandatory.

Yeah I know.. but in our country it doesn't get as cold as it does in Finland.. If we get below zero in the winter it's rare.. during daytime at least.. And it hardly ever snows here, only rain.. So we don't really need summer/winterspeedlimits..
But the result is, when it does get cold and slippery everybody gets scared to drive..

Listening to music and wondering the best way to get a ticket for Bodom-gig. I have to find someone who will buy the ticket for me...or then I just skip a lesson.