What are you doing at this moment?

I do enjoy it, very much! :D Also would enjoy outrunning you with 60lbs more weight too :loco:

:lol: Your understanding health, fitness and nutrition is sorely lacking. But if you're happy with the way you look all the power to ya. I don't give a fuck about my image, I got all the shit I need and no one to impress, doing it for health and I love the feeling of raping goals I set and evolving... becoming stronger... I AM FUCKING FRIEZA!!!1!111

I get enough of the basics to know what I'm doing. I just like to eat awesome food that tastes good, rather then blend up tuna, peanut butter, whey, and random shit. Food is awesome tasting.

Everything is good in moderation, its not like I was going to eat the entire pan of brownies followed by a mega pack of Skittles. I was going to eat 1/4 and sell the rest off to my scrawny starving roommate to make up for the cost :D

I get enough of the basics to know what I'm doing. I just like to eat awesome food that tastes good, rather then blend up tuna, peanut butter, whey, and random shit. Food is awesome tasting.

Everything is good in moderation, its not like I was going to eat the entire pan of brownies followed by a mega pack of Skittles. I was going to eat 1/4 and sell the rest off to my scrawny starving roommate to make up for the cost :D

I eat awesome food. Chicken Pitas with Tzaziki sauce, Tofu Stirfry, Lemon/Garlic Salmon, etc... I just blend shit for the convenience, not because I have to :lol: And it tastes great to me so :loco:

just got home...bout to go to bed considering my grandfathers birthday is tomorrow and i gotta get up and see him. Smoke tonight...though not as much as i would have wanted. i'll make up for it tomorrow night though.

I eat awesome food. Chicken Pitas with Tzaziki sauce, Tofu Stirfry, Lemon/Garlic Salmon, etc... I just blend shit for the convenience, not because I have to :lol: And it tastes great to me so :loco:

I made a tofu soup type thing, it would be amazing if it wasn't so overbearingly spicy : /

Then i stole a shitload of my roommates ice creme :( epic fail : /

Drinking Beck´s and watching Pokemon 2 on TV.

relaxo.jpg

This one always reminds me of my brother