What are you doing at this moment?

w/e Korn has like 2 good songs maybe. At best. What's the point of saying something is "cool" if you don't like it at all? Don't make the word into an oxymoron.

^Oh, now It sounds like that. Do not give your opinion of something you don't know. That is not a good idea :lol:

Food: Shit

Just my opinion. Not something I usually eat though. Not a huge fan either, would not pay too much to eat it but I think it is delicious nevertheless.

Don't twist my words. The last line should have been "but i find it edible anyway." :lol:

What I meant in my complicated post: I think they are creative and talented musicians and got some cool stuff. It's just not a part of my regular playlist (yet atleast)

I got nothing against Korn, or Rob Zombie, or any of the bands I grew up loving. You wording was just funny to me :p

And to everyone else, you can't hate on Korn but suck Type O's dick.

Just...

No.

inb4 cliff is fat again by the end of summer

Cliff is never going to be fat again. After he lost his twinky endorsement there was no point to keep the weight.

cliff.png

Cliff is never going to be fat again. After he lost his twinky endorsement there was no point to keep the weight.

cliff.png

Oh my goodness =l In the part where I'm about to say holy fuck you were scarey looking, keep in mind the "were". I give you props for losing weight, congrats.

Sorry for double post. Going through youtube listening to some music, mostly from the final fantasy series at the moment for some reason.

All he needs is a little benzoyl peroxide here and there now he's jacked and shit.

I'm eating grits, egg whites, strawbrerries, a little black coffee to wake me up and 2 bottles of water. I'm getting my 90kg heavy bag in the mail today, gonna hang it up downstairs and start hitting it again. I'm also learning the metric system hurrrrrr