What are you doing at this moment?

Actually, they are one of the few ones that are more special and got a distinct style. That video just samples breakdowns because they usually don't give out many riffs. I was orgasming at the sound because to me it was kinda fresh, It was a blend of raw and tight.

I'll give it a try because I trust your judgement for the most part. I'm just not a big fan of bands like A Day To Remember, Attack Attack!, and all that shit =/

I concur... Unfortunately that is the most popular thing ever is bands like that around here. Fml.

See, I've got no problem with some Deathcore bands, Born of Osiris, The Arusha Accord, hell even Architects have some good stuff. But bands like Attack! Attack! and A Day to Remember are just beyond gay, I mean fuck even Bring Me the Horizon aren't as gay, and that's saying something.

CRABWALK FOR THE MIGHTY AND EPIC WIN.
DOPPING GUITAR FORM OVER YOU HEAD MOVE FOR THE EPIC WIN.

This band is just concentrated awesomeness, has nothing to do with gay or anything ... or something ... like ... oh well.

Theyre gay :erk:

I'll give it a try because I trust your judgement for the most part. I'm just not a big fan of bands like A Day To Remember, Attack Attack!, and all that shit =/

I hate those bands. Seriously, they are so fucking gay!

Attack! Attack! are a fucking joke.

+1. It's becoming a trend very fast. After Attack Attack! there has been tons of bands with the same layout of songs.

See, I've got no problem with some Deathcore bands, Born of Osiris, The Arusha Accord, hell even Architects have some good stuff. But bands like Attack! Attack! and A Day to Remember are just beyond gay, I mean fuck even Bring Me the Horizon aren't as gay, and that's saying something.

Yes. Architects latest stuff was pretty cool actually. Even though I don't have that much problem with Bring Me The Horizon I still think that gayness of some or a big/major percentage of metalcore/deathcore bands is beyond my belief.

I wanna get anonymous again. I'm tired of this FB shit. Yet I have to keep my account alive, since maaaaaany people are dumb enough not open their mailboxes once in a while and only use FB to chat.

Ah, I see, I get what you mean. Not a bad idea, FB is getting out of hand, in my opinion.
And you are right about what you said about some people, that's what I noticed as well, at least.

Right now i am listening to hardcore rave and reading about magnetism. And there's whipped cream in my hair.

I am very much eccentric! For example, I am wearing a grass skirt and a lei right now