What are you doing at this moment?

Watching icehockey, Germany-USA. Still 0-0 but Germany is playing pretty well. Tomorrow its gonna be more exciting for me when its Finland against Denmark

Oh dang. I was thinking you might have dozed off in front of the computer already and would only see the post after you woke up, hopefully tomorrow. =(
Wrong assumption, thinking that everyone falls asleep in max. 10 seconds after they can't type anymore. :lol:

^God damnit, why don't I ever see this shit, or even hear about it? I hate america! x_x

Well cant say you missed anything. Germany won 2-1. It was pretty good game, to be honest I was quite suprised how well Germany played. Thinking that they would have dropped out of the serie if they didnt host the WC-games this year. Anyway, this evening Finland-Denmark. I hope we'll do better than US with Germany...

Back to ontopic, putting some music to my sisters boyfriends ipod, he just bought one.

I'm thinking of buying Children of Bodom and turning them into a Polka Quartet. Getting rid of Jaska because he can't speak English.