What are you doing at this moment?

Well if you warm up with shadow boxing, jump rope and the speed bag, you can learn how to wrap your hands and don some gloves to hit a heavy bag. I have a 90kg bag hanging at home and i hit it 6 rounds (that's what she said) before i go and lift weights.

Shadowboxing isn't so bad. It can be a bit of a workout if you stay disciplined and really keep your hands up and use good technique in general. But yeah, like macharius is saying, hitting the heavy bag is fucking intense. Again, concentrating on the technique really makes it tough. If you're hitting the heavy bag with good technique for 6 three minute rounds with a minute inbetween, and then going to lift weights, then you're pretty much a bad ass, I think.

I suppose it could just be one of those things that you need to experience. I never, ever would have thought that riding a dirtbike on a track would be physically demanding at all, really. But everyone says it's supposed to be one of the most physically demanding things you can do.

Listening to my bf jamming. When I taped this, I started crying .lol. Never heard the song, and I thought it was so nice, the tears started to poor...

Now it's time for bed. Good night cobot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Does that make you ignorant? :lol:

2j4y6o8.jpg