What are you doing at this moment?

Got to my parents place, house was empty except for the dog. Took a shower, got out of the shower and heard a kitchen chair move upstairs. No one was supposed to be home till late afternoon so i took the one ar15 i had left here out of the safe, loaded a magazine up with 20 rounds and cleared the whole top half of my house in 30 seconds. A fucken chair moved, and my dog hates chairs. Someone moved a chair!

That is fucking badass.

I'm wondering whether this cut I accidentally inflicted upon my knuckle needs stitches or not. I always seem to manage to cut myself with folding knives one way or another, but I have yet to injure myself with the proper variety...

Our best political humorist got fired from one of the most important national radio station, after repeating several time "fuck you Sarkozy" during a show.

Then, I'm posting "fuck you Sarkozy" almost everywhere on the net. Sometimes I wish my Twitter account was under surveilance.

Just saw this...

I don't really think Ozzy needs a movie.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pp2RmcEMBcg&playnext_from=TL&videos=asMrPcVd_do&feature=grec_index[/ame]

Why the fuck not? They made "From Justin to Kelly", with those rejects from American Idol...

Are you a fucking jew? If not, then pipe down and leave the movies to them.

Our best political humorist got fired from one of the most important national radio station, after repeating several time "fuck you Sarkozy" during a show.

Then, I'm posting "fuck you Sarkozy" almost everywhere on the net. Sometimes I wish my Twitter account was under surveilance.

THat's just sad, i hate when comedians get censored.
Like this too; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264725/Frankie-Boyle-Downs-syndrome-jokes-provoke-victims-mother.html
Though not entirely as the guy you described, it's not the first time, got censored all the time on TV for making harsh Royal jokes, lol

We have this kind of stuff here too. People laugh a lot about many things, homosexuality, racism, handicaped dudes, but if one of their relatives have cancer, they'll take you to the court if you make fun of it, as an exemple.

i thought the french were good in going out in the street and breaking stuff to claim their rights?