What are you doing at this moment?

Why the fuck not? They made "From Justin to Kelly", with those rejects from American Idol...

Are you a fucking jew? If not, then pipe down and leave the movies to them.

I don't really think anyone is going to be see too much that they don't already know is the thing. Alot of people already know Ozzy's story. I guess it could be interesting, I'm just pretty sure it's not going to be too much new to me.

THat's just sad, i hate when comedians get censored.
Like this too; http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1264725/Frankie-Boyle-Downs-syndrome-jokes-provoke-victims-mother.html
Though not entirely as the guy you described, it's not the first time, got censored all the time on TV for making harsh Royal jokes, lol

Not on Mock the Week anymore? FUUUUU

But yes, I can understand where those parents were coming from but they went to see Frankie Boyle ffs, they should have known better.

Had an excellent day at the gym also
Ensi and I are going to get fukkin huge and swim to all your countries and steal your guitars.

Also I just shaved off all my hair and I look totally different it's weird

had an afternoon nap, and i dreamed of having my hair done for a party, with this really fancy hairdresser that charges like 200 bucks, i felt truly like a princess :)

Just got back from a funeral, it was quite horrible, and was dealt with by sipping lots of scotch.
I now have a taste for it though, as we drank my uncles supply he has built up, and never had the chance to try.