What are you doing at this moment?

My roommates dont clean their fucking food up, now we have mice.
We've not seen any sign of them, up untill half hour ago when the first one walked into my room.
Ive killed 3 now, 2 just in my room alone.

I'm getting flashbacks to my ghetto apartment. any sound, and slight feeling on my feet, I jump and freak out.

Im going to flip out on some motherfuckers if they dont fix their shit

My roommates dont clean their fucking food up, now we have mice.
We've not seen any sign of them, up untill half hour ago when the first one walked into my room.
Ive killed 3 now, 2 just in my room alone.

I'm getting flashbacks to my ghetto apartment. any sound, and slight feeling on my feet, I jump and freak out.

Im going to flip out on some motherfuckers if they dont fix their shit

Mice? Should prolly check for cockroaches as well.

I cycled 50km today.. and I'm tired as hell now...

After reading this I curiously went into google earth to use the ruler see how far I go.
And its not far D: Good job on 50km

Mice? Should prolly check for cockroaches as well.

We`ve had some earwig sightings. I`m hoping it was just one mouse got in, had its babies, and we`ll take them out with traps.

can't sleep :( Trolling some knob on facebook for entertainment. Some people are almost too easy to troll, with even the most obvious things. Kinda takes the fun out of it

Thought some of you might like this

Kevin is someone I was in a band with about 3-4 years ago, we were really shit, we never played a song.
He didn't like me, cause...well how I act here is actually pretty close to how I act irl :p

He only messages me if he wants something, last time he wanted me to get him Oxy (which is fucked, Im not associated with such slime).

Ryan says:
so any reason for this random 2year or so break of silence
Kevin says:
becuase i fucking hated you
Ryan says:
but im so cute
Kevin says:
becuase you made fun of me and my way of life constantly
but now i learned to accept the critisizm
and be a jackhole myself
Ryan says:
lol did I?
Kevin says:
you always made me feel bad about what i enjoyed
Ryan says:
all I remember was not liking that hardcore band that started with a D, and I amde fun of your haircut
Kevin says:
and every song i liked
and every band i liked
and then when i started listening to bands you liked
you put me down cause it wasnt new enough
you were such an asshole
lol
Ryan says:
lololol
I never really liked Power Metal, I think it was like a 6month phase and we met when i was at month 4
If it makes you feel better Burzum is in all sincerity one of my favourite bands
Kevin says:
dont know them
now you chirp me for not knowing them
so is the cycle of ryan
Ryan says:
I was going to :/
Kevin says:
dude!!!

It's fucking pouring rain all of a sudden and I'm laughing at two asshole neighbours who just walked by, woefully underdressed.

I must admit i admire your style Ryan. It's funny 4 years I was guitarist for a band that never played an actual song either, though everyone made fun of our drummer for not knowing shit. But that was ok for me, he was a friend from football so...fuck them. Our singer and other guitarist have some shit: myspace.com/nutup It's a bunch of hardcore faggot shit.

I find myself constantly ridiculing, insulting, and beating my friends down worthless. And getting it back physically which I would never do myself, but I've been known to ruin friendships in a nano-second. It's pretty tough to hold back stuff, especially when your in the presence of a complete ass fucking flaming homo, like 'Kevin'.

edited for Zakk: I'm Italian, 100% Italian for that matter. It was a joke ^_^. I've lived on Long Island for 20 years, I've met the Gottis, Sonny Franzese and his two piece of shit sons John Jr and Michael. I've met Patty "Muscles" Romanello at a body shop, he wore a sledge hammer pendant around his neck because he used break backs. Go ask your family about these people.

he unblocked me 20 minutes later to ask for weed, then got offended I was trying to rip him off :/
I've see him often actually, but I never go talk to him and he doesn't recognize me at all :lol:

Anyway.

Oatz, then off downtown to deal with paperworkz, as school starts in less than a week.

he unblocked me 20 minutes later to ask for weed
E-weed :erk: :guh:

After semi-failing at exam on Monday, I semi-won at the one I had today. :danceboy: One more to go and then I'm fucking done. For now. :erk:

I came home and zumba'd, then I realized there ain't no hot water. Fuck me sideways. :(

Now hungry, no food, I'll just go watch Seinfeld or something.