What are you doing at this moment?

one day wen the power was out, and the shower was cold ov doom, i took a couple shots of stoli and jumped in, i came out sweating

one day wen the power was out, and the shower was cold ov doom, i took a couple shots of stoli and jumped in, i came out sweating

If I had alcohol before showering, I'd probably come out with a broken leg or something D: Alcohol makes one (read: me) clumsier than they actually are. Plus slippery floors, no good. :(

Makes sense, what creates bad skin is dirt getting into pores, there's no point in tightening pores if they're filled with shit.

Yeah,since I moved to Belgrade Im using a few cleansing milks cause I allways have the feeling that all the dirt and pollution around will ruin my skin.
The most important thing for skin is a healthy way of living and a food.I dont know why cosmeticians constantly claim that food is not important.

Yeah,since I moved to Belgrade Im using a few cleansing milks cause I allways have the feeling that all the dirt and pollution around will ruin my skin.
The most important thing for skin is a healthy way of living and a food.I dont know why cosmeticians constantly claim that food is not important.

Because there has yet been presented scientific proof to back up such a statement.

Inb4 a landslide of hear-say/"i know someone who said" and circumstantial evidence(personal opinion and "experience")

I think the main factors affecting one's skin are genes, like Lussi said, and hygiene, mainly. There are people who eat everything they like, stuff that, I agree, could affect some of their internal organs in time, or they drink tons of alcohol and smoke and everything's perfect on the outside, and there are people who drink their 10 glasses of water everyday and live on fruits and veggies and still have problems. It's not a general rule. And there are so many myths according to which you'd get bad skin if you drank Cola and milk and booze and anything else but water and eat chocolate and fatty foods and dairy products. If we were to live according to all those rules, we would end up dying. :erk:

Yep, but only if you OPEN the pores first with warm water, then cleanse and then tighten them back with cold water. OR SO I KNO FROM MAH GRANNY. D:

No. Pores are too tiny to "open" or "close" them and even if you could cold water would open them and hot water would constrict them, so no.

Makes sense, what creates bad skin is dirt getting into pores, there's no point in tightening pores if they're filled with shit.

"Dirt" does not cause acne. Overproduction of Sebum, trapped in the Follicle, causes acne. And again, there are 200+ pores per square centimeter of your skin. So the "dirt" is an internal problem.

I think the main factors affecting one's skin are genes, like Lussi said, and hygiene, mainly. There are people who eat everything they like, stuff that, I agree, could affect some of their internal organs in time, or they drink tons of alcohol and smoke and everything's perfect on the outside, and there are people who drink their 10 glasses of water everyday and live on fruits and veggies and still have problems. It's not a general rule. And there are so many myths according to which you'd get bad skin if you drank Cola and milk and booze and anything else but water and eat chocolate and fatty foods and dairy products. If we were to live according to all those rules, we would end up dying. :erk:

Acne = Hormones. Again, the overproduction of Sebum, by the Sebaceous gland is what causes your zits. Many factors can help or make things worse. When i was a teenager, if i sat inside all day and ate too many carbohydrates and DIDN'T burn them off, I would get acne. But when i chilled out on the carbs and got some exercise and some sun, it cleared up.

Zinc helps too, I take 100mg of zinc regularly anyway when I powerlift, it helps with inflammation.