What are you doing at this moment?

^ Rossi off that sucks hard dick, still my fav to win the championship was always Lorenzo from the beginning :rolleyes:

Yeah man, sucks big time. He was in it to win once again but now there's no way he can, as Lorenzo has had 3 in a row.

Apparantly he's coming back for the next race though.

Yeah man, sucks big time. He was in it to win once again but now there's no way he can, as Lorenzo has had 3 in a row.

Apparantly he's coming back for the next race though.

unless the other crash :loco: , I hope he comes back, Lorenzo did really good in todays race and what an accident at the last lap I got to see!!!

while in moto2 Iannone fucked up :lol:

Moto2 is always the best race imo! MotoGP can get a bit boring when there's no competition. Iannone deserved to win, it took him ages to realise what was going on. :lol:

yeah haha I was like itd be really cool if they showed him the black flag and he refused to leave lol

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha no

Fear Factory were the FIRST band to do growls AND clean vocals. Credit where it's due brah.

The first people to have sex were dirty cavemen with floppy dicks and slimy vaginas...

CREDIT WHERE IT'S DUE BRAH

You're both fucking stupid and have bad taste in everything.

qft :(

Im cooking turkey legs, there is a fan on oscilate behind me so now and then it will make a newspaper on the living room table move, and I think its someone sneaking around and fucking creeps me out.

I want my computer working again D:

Fucking loling at my friend's new msn pic, since he moved to Guernsey he's really changed, now he looks like some srs bsns emo fag.
Kind of sad this is what he's like now though, he's one of my oldest friends :/

Fucking loling at my friend's new msn pic, since he moved to Guernsey he's really changed, now he looks like some srs bsns emo fag.
Kind of sad this is what he's like now though, he's one of my oldest friends :/

HAHA COOL