What are you doing at this moment?

HErrrrrr
Odouls%20reg.jpg

Dicking with my signature pic, first one was way to big, Playin loud music, actually right this moment the amps are hissing through the speakers due to levels being cranked and music stopped....awkward silents...thinking about a beer and a smoke.

I keep closing my roommates Firefox tabs on startup not realizing he was actually saving them specifically, there would be like 15-25 websites saved and I'd just wake up and delete them all :p.

I'm forced to use chrome if I want to use this computer, I'm really liking it actually :)

I keep closing my roommates Firefox tabs on startup not realizing he was actually saving them specifically, there would be like 15-25 websites saved and I'd just wake up and delete them all :p.

I'm forced to use chrome if I want to use this computer, I'm really liking it actually :)

:lol: I'd punch you in the dick.

Only thing worse than that is when Firefox crashes and you accidentally click "Start New Session" instead of "Restore" because the buttons are arranged opposite of every other Accept/Cancel configuration on the fucking planet... godamn devtrolls.

I didn't know he wanted them all saved, I figured he just shut his computer off without closing his programs. :p
He doesn't even remember to close the front door to our house, pretty often :/

:lol: I'd punch you in the dick.

Only thing worse than that is when Firefox crashes and you accidentally click "Start New Session" instead of "Restore" because the buttons are arranged opposite of every other Accept/Cancel configuration on the fucking planet... godamn devtrolls.

I completely forgot about that function, when Safari trollquits and I have 1000000 tabs open in multiple windows I rage so hard

About to go out... byeeeee! :)

Edit: ...for sum reason, goin' out didn't happen, aw noes!

So right now I'm watching this...

I swear I wanna get an outfit like that and try imitate the moves he makes... man, but this model looks like a woman!

Last edited by a moderator: