What are you doing at this moment?

Now that you mentioned challenging battles, has anyone beaten Emerald or Ruby Weapon in FFVII?

They actually weren't even that hard, with proper preparations. I've heard that FF-10 had a boss that's a lot harder, though I haven't tried it myself.

Playing Metal Gear Solid 2. I'm already getting pissed off because of Raiden's and Rose's romance shit.

It wasn't THAT bad :D Though maybe my memory fails me, it's been a while since I played that game. Though I find out soon enough since I plan to play all Metal Gear games chronologically through next week, when my vacation starts.

It wasn't THAT bad :D Though maybe my memory fails me, it's been a while since I played that game.
MGS2 is great as a game, but I hate Rose as a character. I'm starting to get violent against my brother every millionth time I hear "Jack, you remember what day tomorrow is?"
Though I find out soon enough since I plan to play all Metal Gear games chronologically through next week, when my vacation starts.
We tried to do this with my friend. In a one night. We played MGS3, it took about eight hours because my friend wanted to be John Rambo. If he hadn't skipped all cutscenes, we would still be playing it. After MGS3, we started to play MGS1. We stopped our MGS-marathon because my friend died about 30 times in Ocelot, not counting times he shot Baker.

I'm trying to convince my friend to quit his job so we can go camping... His boss seems to be a dick so it shouldn't be too hard :)

more booze :lol:
OMG, you... it wasn't me! :lol: :p

lel, someone was well I see :D
Yeah, very well, Eddy... XD

speaks with female voice: "you go girl!!"
Speaks with female voice too: "Aww, yesss hun!" :oops: XD

On Topic:
I am writing! And I'm tired, but... pfff. :)
Edit: ...I'm also enjoying some good aphorism by Nietzsche. What power, in his words, what a great truth... though, not in all he said, I think... he said it himself too, that there's not one truth only.

Found a almost half full cola bottle in my car. I was thirsty and fetched it and drained a big part of it. Immediately after I noticed It was not Cola. It was Rum and cola :lol: Very strong mix too! I was lucky I did not get thirsty while I was driving lol...

Now I'm a finish this badass drink!

Lol, speaking of rum and cola, my friend had a bottle of captain morgan's the other night that came with a class that said captain and cola. I referred to it as shit and cola for the rest of the night. (It's funny becasue my favorite rum is the cheapest one you can get here)

Listening to the newest Omnium Gatherum album cause tomorrow I'm heading down to Kotka for the Dark River Festival where they'll be playing and I am not too caught up with their newest release. Should be a fucking good time with some real good Finnish bands playing (Sotajumala, Omnium Gatherum and Black Sun Aeon).

hey, what's the name of the movie where Paul Rudd plays a character with marriage problems?