What are you doing at this moment?

Just sitting around listening to Omnium Gatherum before heading down to the festival. Bought some beers and long drinks I'll be indulging in soon enough. Friends coming at 16.00 to pick me up and head to the festival grounds.

My entire body hurts D:
Was supposed to go out last night but drank too much and passed out on a bathroom floor, only to regain conciousness close to 3am, where I had to bike home D:

And I have no breakfasts foods DDDD:::::

I went to a popular club last night. I hated roughly 9.5 out of 10 people there (as in I wanted to punch their face in based on their appearance), it was nice to see some girls before going back to school, though. The only reason I went was because it was a friend from high school's birthday but I left without seeing her XD

I only use the bathroom to do do coke and to not tip the black dude giving out gum and cologne.

on hold with my old job that still hasnt given me my tax papers from January, as I need them to get like $600 from the government. Motherfucekrs

I only use the bathroom to do do coke and to not tip the black dude giving out gum and cologne.

on hold with my old job that still hasnt given me my tax papers from January, as I need them to get like $600 from the government. Motherfucekrs

If it's your T4 for 2009 then they should have it on file at Revenue Canada. All businesses had to send the T4s for their employees in by law back in February. Call the 1-800 number for Revenue Canada and ask if they have it on file and have them send it to you. If they don't, it sucks you gotta wait but also try to get the company in shit :loco:

Will do! I tried getting the bookkeeper there in shit but shes old and everyone is afraid of her.
They said I had to wait 4 weeks so fuck that, last time they said that was 7 weeks ago.
"Why does it take 4 weeks to get delivered from a head office in Toronto? Why can't they just e-mail the document? Do they not have a fax machine?"

All questions that were never answered D:

I'm grousing over the fact that my camping trip got canceled cos we got in an accident less than an hour away from town. We were turning left and a delivery truck attempted to wipe us off the road. :( On the bright side it happened literally right in front of a body shop... Car-ma.

Feelin quite mad!!! Why do people first show you they hate you and they can't stand you and you only, but keep a bond with you and then every once in a while they randomly come to you to just "attack" you and try make you feel even more useless than what you became or lower your already low self-esteem?
If you don't like me, stay away from me, like I do and I do it to respect what I get told! Is it really useful, to just make a fool of me and mistreat me when I do nothing to ruin your life? No, it's not. I could understand if I did something bad, but I f**kin' didn't... my God.

┼Victim of the Night┼;9282877 said:
Feelin quite mad!!! Why do people first show you they hate you and they can't stand you and you only, but keep a bond with you and then every once in a while they randomly come to you to just "attack" you and try make you feel even more useless than what you became or lower your already low self-esteem?
If you don't like me, stay away from me, like I do and I do it to respect what I get told! Is it really useful, to just make a fool of me and mistreat me when I do nothing to ruin your life? No, it's not. I could understand if I did something bad, but I f**kin' didn't... my God.

women and their friends :rolleyes:

not nice though

People like that usually have nothing else going on in their lives, so they take it out on whom they seem most vulnerable. Put a cap in dea azz.

People like that usually have nothing else going on in their lives, so they take it out on whom they seem most vulnerable.

This is very true.

Yesterday I had the worst day ever. I won't go into it, but I will just say I hate 99.5% of all people. It is truly disgusting how people will step on your back and try to take advantage of you. Sometimes you just have to put your foot down and show that you won't take it anymore.