What are you doing at this moment?

Hello fuckers I have a phone with internet yes moving up in the world, from nothing at all for the better part of 18 months to a phone with interwebz on it oh yes excitment +.

Anyway thought I'd say hello let you know that I have a house again and kicking ass not living in a shack anymore.

I'd like to know you are all doing as I haven't posted here for a while.

So kids have as much fun as you like taking the piss outta this and know deep inside that there are people out their that couldn't care less.

Hello fuckers I have a phone with internet yes moving up in the world, from nothing at all for the better part of 18 months to a phone with interwebz on it oh yes excitment +.

Anyway thought I'd say hello let you know that I have a house again and kicking ass not living in a shack anymore.

I'd like to know you are all doing as I haven't posted here for a while.

So kids have as much fun as you like taking the piss outta this and know deep inside that there are people out their that couldn't care less.

awesome dude :) wish you the best

Browsing /fit/ as usual, school in about an hour or so.

I want to eat some motherfucking oats but I don't have any milk :(

you can use any liquid, water or juice works fine. Juice just has a lot of sugar usually, but tastes good.

Also gtfo /fit/. There is really no reason to go there once you start you're routine, other than to go back with progress pics, if you are a fag and like taking nudes of yourself. Once you get the idea, no point in wasting you're time. Lift X amount, eat Y amount, get A.

you can use any liquid, water or juice works fine. Juice just has a lot of sugar usually, but tastes good.

Also gtfo /fit/. There is really no reason to go there once you start you're routine, other than to go back with progress pics, if you are a fag and like taking nudes of yourself. Once you get the idea, no point in wasting you're time. Lift X amount, eat Y amount, get A.

that's like the 3rd time this week you use 'you're' instead of 'your'.

:) you're english is awful

Occasional trolling is fun though, not of the sort that would fuck up someone trying to figure out where to start, but of the kind to piss off people who seem to know what they're doing :lol: makes me wish I was 13 again XD

Apparently the clip on my Blackberry case broke and my phone fell off my belt the moment after I checked to make sure it was there... so now some my pals has a brand new $600 phone. It pisses me off that A) There were lots of people behind me that could have just not been my pals and alerted me and B) I had my headphones on.

By the time I realized it was not on my side it had already been taken. Aw well, I'll replace it. Some broke my pals will make a few hundred bucks selling it I imagine but in the end he'll still be a my pals. And I texted the phone offered $500 reward... if the greedy my pals is dumb enough to try and meet me and claim it, I'm gonna beat the living fuck out of him. Keep your eyes peeled for the news story :D

I felt important ;_;

AT LEAST I CAN AFFORD THE PHONE IN THE FIRST PLACE AND CAN REPLACE IT WITH NO REAL FINANCIAL BURDEN YOU BASEMENT DWELLERS ALL LIVING IN YOUR PARENTS HOUSE FAGGOT NECKBEARDED NEEDLEDICKS

/erageandcruisecontrol

:cool:

you carry your cellphone in your belt? what are you? 90yo?

Pockets for the win.

^this, c'mon man

LOL @ Belt case

+1 :lol: come on!

But yeah, that sucks, my brother has one, so he's been able to be on msn 24/7 in contact with family while hes been down south the entire time.

Going back to watching Breaking Bad, never heard of it until the other day, Drama staring the Malcolm in the Middle dad, where hes a poorfag chemistry teacher recently diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer (despite never smoking lolvikk). So he decides to cook Meth. Episode one was badass, but I downloaded a censored version though, there was swearing but tits were blurred :(

On the topic of You're vs Your.....:erk:, and I proof-read many posts before posting too :(

+1 :lol: come on!

But yeah, that sucks, my brother has one, so he's been able to be on msn 24/7 in contact with family while hes been down south the entire time.
:( Thanks for the support guys. :loco:

Going back to watching Breaking Bad, never heard of it until the other day, Drama staring the Malcolm in the Middle dad, where hes a poorfag chemistry teacher recently diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer (despite never smoking lolvikk). So he decides to cook Meth. Episode one was badass, but I downloaded a censored version though, there was swearing but tits were blurred :(

First few are censored then it's all good after that. Great show. Get annoying by the 3rd season, well, the fucking Jessie character does anyways, rest of the show is fucking epic.