What are you doing at this moment?

Going back to watching Breaking Bad, never heard of it until the other day, Drama staring the Malcolm in the Middle dad, where hes a poorfag chemistry teacher recently diagnosed with inoperable lung cancer (despite never smoking lolvikk). So he decides to cook Meth. Episode one was badass, but I downloaded a censored version though, there was swearing but tits were blurred :(

Heard about that, seen one or two episodes, it's really good

The end of the Ep2 was fucking fantastic :lol:!!!!
"Why did you have my drive all over the city for plastic tubs when I have a bathtub upstairs!?"
"....Bathtub?"

watching some random military show with my brother...

@P4T0U: YEAH, DON'T ever complain about working, I hate not earning my own damn money.

watching some random military show with my brother...

@P4T0U: YEAH, DON'T ever complain about working, I hate not earning my own damn money.

Your pic is fucking awesome. Did you ever finish SS or HG? After finishing the game, you can activate a team battle event where you team up with your rival to beat Lance and Claire. It's so awesome...and Red gained like 7-8 levels compared to Gold & Silver.

Thanks. No, i'm still playing HG :3 I'm training a Nidoran atm so I can kick Jasmine's sweet buns. (I'm too lazy to wait for that schoolkid to give me a fire stone for a Flareon) And Claire... She's the Pokemon champ from DP right? I can't remember :ugh: Yeah, it's a great remake, i'm really happy with it :oops: Except the music isn't all that great but I hear you can unlock the old music so it's all good.

Thanks. No, i'm still playing HG :3 I'm training a Nidoran atm so I can kick Jasmine's sweet buns. (I'm too lazy to wait for that schoolkid to give me a fire stone for a Flareon) And Claire... She's the Pokemon champ from DP right? I can't remember :ugh: Yeah, it's a great remake, i'm really happy with it :oops: Except the music isn't all that great but I hear you can unlock the old music so it's all good.

No that's actually Cynthia (she's pretty much rule 34'd btw). I'm talking about Claire the dragon trainer, the den watcher, the last gym leader.