What are you doing at this moment?

Lady R: hahahaha, OMFG, i used to make up stories about Kim being fucking crazy and breaking into Alexi's apartment and trying to kill him cuz he wouldn't love her anymore.

I'll add to make Joe, Gonzo, Codi and probably a few other laugh themselves red.

I'm staring at an application for a Victoria's Secret model search. I'm seriously considering filling it out and submitting it. I fit their criteria. *insert unnecessary flame here*

haha nah i said "Trannys with sass and a good walk"... i was hoping someone would catch it and make a hooker joke.

wondering what the fuck I should do to the toilet seat that has become blocked (really don't know what is proper term) after my 4 year old filled it with toilet paper and flushed, sigh.

flange_plunger.jpg

?

Yeah, we don't have one because this has never happened before. I have to go to buy one, or I just pretend to be helpless woman and wait hubby to come home.

Procrastinating. I have to analyze about 30 charts and graphs, make ratios comparing each to the others, write an analysis, at least 6 page AFTER the visuals.