What are you doing at this moment?

I was sorta on a drive through...i dont know any one there...and its pretty far away from my town...better word village

I feel....like a piece of shit! I think my a/c leaking on my carpet is creating some sort of black mold in my apt, so i'm just sitting here :puke: i called into work today, i feel like the guy who's testicle got ripped off.....but not exactly:rolleyes: (like a piece of shit) :lol: the carpet has been drying with a blower from the jackass maintenance people, but i have a horrible headache and am so disoriented:mad: i actually had to make myself barf this morning at 6am or so just to make my stomach feel better too....:yuk: so FUCK YOU BLACK MOLD!!! or whatev

I feel....like a piece of shit! I think my a/c leaking on my carpet is creating some sort of black mold in my apt, so i'm just sitting here :puke: i called into work today, i feel like the guy who's testicle got ripped off.....but not exactly:rolleyes: (like a piece of shit) :lol: the carpet has been drying with a blower from the jackass maintenance people, but i have a horrible headache and am so disoriented:mad: i actually had to make myself barf this morning at 6am or so just to make my stomach feel better too....:yuk: so FUCK YOU BLACK MOLD!!! or whatev

Wrong thread :p
http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/cob-off-topic/212543-return-how-you-today-thread-402.html

You can die from that shit. Trust me I had to go to a safety clinic on mould when I was working construction, cuz we were removing the insolation and it was all moulded to shit. So we had to elarn the precautions. It's some deadly stuff and can make you sick as fuck. Might wanna call someone. :erk: Feel better though.

:lol: see!!!! told ya i felt like a piece of shit! i'm not all here:loco:

@ heartless...yeah, that's definitely good to know, if i don't feel better by tomorrow, i'm going to the dr. i have sprayed lysol and then said fuck it and got out the clorox bleach disinfectant spray and sprayed the floor and the underside of the carpet......oh fuckin well if it bleaches the carpet--stupid fucks should have came and cleaned it today :mad: