What are you doing at this moment?

blash!!!!

Error!

Sorry, there are not enough adjacent seats available. Please select tickets by a different method, or reduce the number of tickets and try again.

blash!!!!

Error!

Sorry, there are not enough adjacent seats available. Please select tickets by a different method, or reduce the number of tickets and try again.

damn it all to hell!!!! at least you got a response of some sort...i'm thinking the ticket booth closed and they aren't tellin me!!!:yuk:

HOLY FUCK!!!!?!?! sold out:OMG: what a load of steamin' shit....

i bet that's gonna happen as soon as i get to the booth...they'll slam the damn window in my face...stupid ozzfest...*sighs*

sure, the lineup may not be the greatest, but i totally still wanted to go :erk:

I cant see nile when they come here so I wanted to see them at ozzfest.

arghh....after getting out of line and making meatloaf, i just came back and the tickets were ready for me :kickass: (after two hours of "waiting in line") but nontheless....tickets and meatloaf ...finally. they're lawn, but oh fuckin' well.....:yuk:

anybody else still in line? *throws meatloaf and jd your way*

arghh....after getting out of line and making meatloaf, i just came back and the tickets were ready for me :kickass: (after two hours of "waiting in line") but nontheless....tickets and meatloaf ...finally. they're lawn, but oh fuckin' well.....:yuk:

anybody else still in line? *throws meatloaf and jd your way*

no I got the no tickets left messege, I'm done with this shit.