What are you doing at this moment?

About to jump out of my room's window... there's no problem, cuz at the moment I feel that I can fly, if I want... yeah!!

Eh... hmm... whatever, nothing more.

┼Victim of the Night┼;6527645 said:
About to jump out of my room's window... there's no problem, cuz at the moment I feel that I can fly, if I want... yeah!!

Eh... hmm... whatever, nothing more.

No Eli, you're not R Kelly. :lol: :p

Trying to sing "Touch like and angel of death" like Alexi... and my voice doesn't suit to that stuff, really...
But I can't give up... not yet!

Plus ill have about 20 new comments on my jackson :lol: its such comment attractive pic:lol: IMO Your MMV is pretty hot...i did hate my white with black pinstripes mmv tho...looked like a plastic toy to my eyes :(

I've tried many guitar at "TET" , I'm on 1 music shop, you might remember when I told about on tehh geetar community.. I've pretty much noticed that the MMV actually is a good guitar for me, for my playing you know. I tried the Jacksons there etc etc. but some of them were not just the thing that I needed. The Les Pauls were pretty good though and 1 Jackson guitar which name I don't remember atm, It was pretty much like strato shape and sunburst colour, 24 frets, floating tremolo... But I feel just the MMV right for me and gd, I gotta look more on other guitars when I'm assed to go test some more to other shops etc. etc.

I've tried many guitar at "TET" , I'm on 1 music shop, you might remember when I told about on tehh geetar community.. I've pretty much noticed that the MMV actually is a good guitar for me, for my playing you know. I tried the Jacksons there etc etc. but some of them were not just the thing that I needed. The Les Pauls were pretty good though and 1 Jackson guitar which name I don't remember atm, It was pretty much like strato shape and sunburst colour, 24 frets, floating tremolo... But I feel just the MMV right for me and gd, I gotta look more on other guitars when I'm assed to go test some more to other shops etc. etc.

Yeah thats kickass to be in a music shop on TET. I wish i had that soon again but all i have now is fuckin tests and damn homework...stupid school:lol: Well then probably ESP necks are your thing...the strat shaped was probably a Sun burst dinky or as they are called DK2/Dk2M or DKMG. Im pretty much jackson neck man....might be my short fingers but they fit me better than the mmv. I woud have rather had the MMV color you had but i was too alexi fanboy to pick that even though my friend said it woud fit me best. Now i have a jackson in those colors :lol:

EDIT: The binding is damn handsome on your guitar...my white one had black binding wich was pretty ugly.