What are you doing at this moment?

Installing farcry 2 :O

Any nerds who played it? Is it nais?

Yez indeed it is nice! The graphics are awesome, and the guns, whilst being horribly underpowered at times, feel natural and cool! THough, be ready for some warcry's and smashing of various items around you when you're surrounded by angry nigra and all 3 of your guns jammed at the same bloody time(believe me, it can happen >_>).

At times it feels weird though, the whole game i mean- It's like i wonder what the bloody hell the purpose is, if it was myself i wouldnt have bothered doing anything, i'd just grab a gun and get the hell out of there, fuck the jackal.

Fallout 3 however, now thats a game.

At times it feels weird though, the whole game i mean- It's like i wonder what the bloody hell the purpose is, if it was myself i wouldnt have bothered doing anything, i'd just grab a gun and get the hell out of there, fuck the jackal.

Well your character has been hired to kill The Jackal, not fulfilling your contract would end badly.

Horrace P Battlefuck is the main protagonist of a /b/ post that never caused enough lulz to be archived or meme'd.