What are you doing at this moment?

I drink about 2 liters of water a day, I cycle every day 5,5km to my work and 5,5 km back and I go swimming at least once a week, I eat veggies and fruit every day..

You are perfectly healthy in every way.
It must be some emotional trouble, something wrong with your life.
Please tell us, is everything okay?

404_hahaha.jpg

I'm currently trying to figure out a way to make my apartment cooler. I hope it starts raining sooner rather than later because it's way too fucking hot here.
I really don't like 32 Celsius unless I'm swimming in a lake or the ocean.

You are perfectly healthy in every way.
It must be some emotional trouble, something wrong with your life.
Please tell us, is everything okay?

Well actually... I guess there's just too much assholes like you in the world...
I would sleep a lot better if all the 'CliffBurtons' would just vanish from this planet.. So good luck finding a new place to live.

Going to bed too early again... Can't figure out why I'm so tired all the time :S
Hopefully I'll be able to sleep a little better this weekend than the last.. At least I have my curtains up now :) So the sun can't wake me up anymore :p

Anyone got any advice to get some more or better sleep ??

it's called insomnia ffs

Ohhh. Yeah, my mom deals with this hard. I'd say you oughta get some more vitamin B. And get yourself on a good schedule. I know for me, that getting the same amount of hours of sleep, but at different points of the day will change how tired I feel afterwards.

Also: I just took my chem final. Felt pretty good about it. Later today I got my trig final.. That one worries me. =\ And tomorrow, german.

Get some exercise. Go out for a run once you get up, take a shower and eat when you get back in. You'll feel amazing during the day. I know many here, specifically by name, who will agree with me.