What are you doing right nao?

I checked, it is, some russian dude did that and many more.

Although when I was looking for a new flat there was a lot of shit like that. Maybe not THAT russian, but pretty damn close. And the prices were ridiculous too. Flower wallpapers, fake plastic wood, bathtub instead of shower old coaches covered with a fucking carpet. Nightmare

Ive made a deal with RNG god that if im gonna pass an exam Im gonna have to buy body pillow to further my degeneracy.

Yesterday during convention I bought it for the meme, it was cheap, filling is bad and the artwork on the pillow is completely not fitting, but hear me out.

I just slept with it today and I feel 7/10 rested, which might be the best score ive had in the past 3 months or more. If thats not a concidence Im buying "professional" body pillow with best filling I can get. Maybe finally sleep will actually regenerate me and I wont wake up with back pain.

Ariagatou gozaimasu, dakimakura-chan

WtAT6w8.jpg

Reactions: arg
There is a bond between us, you cant have her now. I need to introduce her to my parents soon

It's too early for New Year's resolutions, but In 2020 I want to finally finish an album I wanted to make for like 8 years now.
At this point Ive forgotten a lot of riffs I was planning and I dont know how long I might be able to use my growls, im not getting younger lol. WOuld be good to finally finish one thing in life.
Would also need to pick up the guitar, it's been few years too.

Ive made a deal with RNG god that if im gonna pass an exam Im gonna have to buy body pillow to further my degeneracy.

Yesterday during convention I bought it for the meme, it was cheap, filling is bad and the artwork on the pillow is completely not fitting, but hear me out.

I just slept with it today and I feel 7/10 rested, which might be the best score ive had in the past 3 months or more. If thats not a concidence Im buying "professional" body pillow with best filling I can get. Maybe finally sleep will actually regenerate me and I wont wake up with back pain.

Ariagatou gozaimasu, dakimakura-chan

WtAT6w8.jpg

That's still true, booster sleep quality a lot and it's a cheap one (25 bucks). Ordered a proper one finally 160x50cm for 150bucks.
Cant wait for its arrival. If the cheap one is so comfy, the premium one should be heavanly.