What are you doing right nao?

Gave it another proper test, added it to spotify radio thing and didnt end up skipping the song when it came.

So still not good, but not boring either. Hoping for at least 2-3 good tracks from new album.

Im fucking impressed weebs already cutified and lewded a fucking black hole in a matter (hehe) of hours.

d9acxinqqhr21.png

uc2hvtxsgkr21.png

69osqjpjnir21.png

Took a japanese language proficiency exam today.

It was funny to see so much diversity actually. From reeking, disgusting weebs with coloured hair, through young normal people and older folks (50+). Also supervisors for our group at least were from 3 different nations and it was great to actually hear different polish accents for once. I always was envious of english speaking countries that they get to listen to so much different accents, I enjoy guessing where are they from based on how they butcher the "proper" pronounciation.
And once again I'm amazed, that some japanese speak such perfect polish that they surpass most native speakers when it comes to pronounciation. I know they surpass me, because im a lazy fuck and refuse to open my mouth whole speaking. Absolutely impressive.

Saw an ad for a music festival in my small town.

Paradise Lost and Bloodbath

Man, 10 years ago I wouldve masturbated to the mere thought of this, this small town in a shitty country getting to see bands that rarely visit even big cities around here.

Now? Im not sure if I wanna go. It's 3 kilometers away and I wonder if its worth it.

So how is old Nick live nowadays? Is it still just terrible groaning, or did he improve?

Or perhaps there are other bands there worth seeing? Names look pretty generic and edgy so I dunno

sdl_2019_900x507450.jpg

Gdynia would mean car road trip, which means avoiding polacks foaming at their mouths trying to kill everyone just to be in front of somebody else.

Or use public transportation and die from heat or suffocate from the stench typical polack produces. I also obviously wouldnt be on time.

I hope Area51 is being raided as we speak.

Ive got cash prepared for kitsune girls and androids

Black holes can fuck right off, not only not knowing anything about universe itself is scary as fuck, those atom sucking monstrosities give me completely different kind anxiety, almost matching the "Lol, youre gonna die one day and everything you did wont matter" one

Black holes can fuck right off, not only not knowing anything about universe itself is scary as fuck, those atom sucking monstrosities give me completely different kind anxiety, almost matching the "Lol, youre gonna die one day and everything you did wont matter" one
As if that's not completely 100% true.