What are you doing right nao?

i need one of this

best gear ever

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for mah coffee. Just got back from my lunch break I took outside. We're lucky to have some forest on our campus to enjoy the good weather during the summer. I saw lots of ducks, squirrels and groundhogs today :)

You mean people aren't Swedish at Canadian metal shows?

Not usually. Last show we played was really small though (like 10 people, lol) so there wasn't as much going on. Even though people came up and said it was awesome, everyone was standing still watching.

But the more people there are, the crazier things start to get, if you can get a minimum of 20-30 people mosh pits start up pretty frequently, and you can get chants going and all that. Any venue bigger than that and the energy between the band and the crowd becomes almost symbiotic, the more intense we get, the more intense the reaction gets.

Oh, I thought I'd mention that the band that went on before us (called Aeron's Wake) plays instrumental Celtic Metal. They did a song that was a cover of Game of Thrones opening, Lord of the Rings main theme and ended by going into the Skyrim theme. It was pretty epic.