What are you doing right nao?

Finished some raw mix for one track and decided to check how much youtube compresses it

If someone wants to listen to it and give some opinions (especially on drums sound) I would be thankful.

Last edited by a moderator:
just ran 14 km home from work, anti beer belly style

This made me want to go for a run...

So I tried to do a run ov doom last night for the first time in a couple years, and it was horrible. I used to be able to run as long and far as I needed indefinitely Forrest Gump style. Last night I did like 3km and I was practically begging for death to end my misery. I was determined not to stop until I reached the door to my building, and I basically collapsed through it using my face, as opposed to opening it in the traditional manner. There was a guy coming down the stairs who, judging by the look on his face, probably thought I had been physically thrown through the door by the Hulk and was dead.

I am so out of shape. Time to begin daily runs again. :)

chris_lee_1.jpg

Rip Gandalf :(

He didn't play Gandalf, he was Magneto noobs.

That said I was kinda sad to hear about his death, he was old as fuck and it's not shocking, but he was unusually awesome.

He didn't play Gandalf, he was Magneto noobs.

That said I was kinda sad to hear about his death, but he was old as fuck and it's not shocking, but he was unusually awesome.

totally

"Christopher Lee was once a member of Britain's Special Operations Executive, aka the Ministry of Ungentlemanly Warfare. The group was an A-Team-esque crack commando unit tasked by Winston Churchill himself to "set Europe ablaze." The team included Christopher Lee, Ian Fleming and no freaking joke, the entire James Bond universe. The full extent of Lee's "ungentlemanly" actions remain classified to this day, and perhaps for good reason."