What are you doing right nao?

its true, getting rained on while going to work is not great, or actually, going anywhere that you cant change clothes. but coming home is yay!! :D

Even worse is when you realize you took your bike to work.

Its morning, so I'm drinking coffee and listening to music.

Almost done building the power supply for my audiophile cd player project :)
DSC02219_zps4d649dde.jpg

a girl that i think is as sexy as hell is spending today "thinking about whether or not she's wants to date me"

i might have a hot girlfriend tmrw
woo-hoo

nice, i love woodwork soon as i got a place with space i'm making myself my own speakers and try to make a amp

Cool :) I did some woodwork when I was at my mom's place. I build several bass cabs. My next step is a tube power amp with speakers and a tube headphone amp. I already build a good opamp headphone amp so it will do the job until then with my cd player. When I have more space i'll take my tools out again to build a 5.1 speaker system :)

Cool :) I did some woodwork when I was at my mom's place. I build several bass cabs. My next step is a tube power amp with speakers and a tube headphone amp. I already build a good opamp headphone amp so it will do the job until then with my cd player. When I have more space i'll take my tools out again to build a 5.1 speaker system :)

post pics when done!

:O good pat! other pic when you finish!
i'm thinking right now, never swim in brasil again :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ZzpjmeyQFEg

lol welcome to Rio de Janeiro, hottest place in brazil, shittiest people