What are you doing right nao?

Watched a short documentary about japanese people's view on foreigners living in japan.

Some old dude:
"Im fine with them, but they can cause a lot of problems..." Here we go I think.
"They disposoe of garbage incorrectly"

Thats too cute. While west deals with rape and murder they are concerned with garbage disposal <3

Finished last comemrcial for IBM done in Steins Gate chinese cartoon.

All thats left for me is watching an eltarnate episode that sets up the second season of the show. 7 minutes and my life will be empty AGAIN ;_;

Oh well, can always play visual novel, heard its like 50 hours, but dont feel like "playing" readme game.

New work tomorrow, anxious AF. Note to self, dont greet people with "tutturu"

Also have to wake up at around 6 am instead of usual 9~~ because other work hours :( This will rape me so hard.

>TF when you arrive at the office and after meeting new people you hear

"I know you were supposed to deal with XY, but we figured why waste time on that, here, check out those tutorials and learn ZX"

First day at work staring 8h into tutorial :(

Having massive headache from sitting 8 hours daily staring at laptop screen watching tutorials at a job.

Wanted to go to sleep but fucking festival is shattering my walls and ears even though im far away from it. Funny thing is you can barely hear it when youre near the stadium, but 3km further hoo boy.

In chinese cartoon characters liked drinking dr.Pepper (nice commercial btw) and just went to store and seen it on the shelves, decided to buy it.

Its so fucking sweet i got diabetes and hearthburn at the same time. Yuck.