What are you G.A.S.ing for right now?

Also thinking about this delay, anyone tried it?
I'm on the lookout for a cheap, good sounding musical delay, any other suggestions?

Dono anything about that specific pedal but man im really gasing for a strymon el cap o_O, unfortunately it aint cheap

Öwen;10162975 said:
Image3220.jpg

This is the Fender Telecaster Special Edition FMT right ?

Been G.A.Sing like crazy for this one in the past few weeks, and finally bought one second-hand (in very good condition) today, been playing for 5 hours on it and loving it already !

Some samples :

humbucker mode (bridge pup) :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15008135/Te...InChains_Capcity(Cover)_20120414v1_Double.mp3

single coil mode (bridge pup) :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15008135/Te...InChains_Capcity(Cover)_20120414v1_Single.mp3

single coil mode, volume halfway, split (bridge+neck), post-fx (flanger+delay) :

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/15008135/Te...ewFoundGlory_ComingHome(Cover)_20120414v1.mp3

Signal chain : Guitar -> Engl SE 6L6 -> Two Notes Torpedo VB-101 (Engl 412V30 cab, close-miked (and pretty centered) with a Blue Dragonfly Condenser, slight post-EQ/LP/HP.)

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this as I've been wanting a Tele with a neck humbucker for a while now. Tax return in hand it just may be the right time ;)

Tex Mex single coil in the bridge and Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck - yummy!

Fender Road Worn Player Telecaster

Fender_Road_Worn_Player_Telecaster_MN_Candy_Apple_MX10249110_1.jpg

I'm so close to pulling the trigger on this as I've been wanting a Tele with a neck humbucker for a while now. Tax return in hand it just may be the right time ;)

Tex Mex single coil in the bridge and Seymour Duncan '59 in the neck - yummy

Just out of curiosity, what's the deal with the neck humbucker thing for a Tele ?
Less noise when using the split (bridge + neck) position (but i guess you lose some twang in the process maybe (compared to a split position with both pickups being single coils) ?) ?
Or a fatter rythm tone in the neck position or something ?

Tele neck pickups are really kind of weak/lame on their own; thinner than a Strat, have a certain bell-like character to them that is a bit unique but overall pretty 'meh' IMO - the neck humbucker gives you a fat lead/clean tone.

Tele neck pickups are really kind of weak/lame on their own; thinner than a Strat, have a certain bell-like character to them that is a bit unique but overall pretty 'meh' IMO - the neck humbucker gives you a fat lead/clean tone.

Just listen to a little Keith Richards and you'll understand the neck humbucker in a Telecaster ;). I know, not metal enough, but a great tone none the less - very, very rock and roll.

dunno why, but i've been GAS'ing pretty hard lately for a schecter hellraiser in the black cherry finish. probably wouldn't play any better than my ESP horizon, but they just look so sexy...

I'm gassing for a redeye 3d reamp box right now and a stereo power amp(rocktron velocity 300 possibly) for my pod hd500.

I kinda wanna give my Ibanez SZ a faux-Gibson-like-ish look...

I wanna add these:

81X-%2085X-%2060X_Chrome.jpg

x2

... and these:

All_Parts_PC0743_028_Cream_Humbucking_Pickup_Rings_b.jpg

I think they would look OK in this:

DSC01422.jpg

:)

normally, i would say no way

but those pickup rings would match the cream binding perfectly, thus doubling down on the sexy

Had a 5150III mini lined up next to a 6505 and 6505+ in the studio. Sounded worse than both of em in the room and mic'ed. My GAS for that amp started to dissipate pretty quickly in light of that.

Want one of these more than ever:

CRANESONG_AVOCET_2.jpg

The 2Control is shitting me up the wall.

consoles4048g.jpg

An SSL or other decent analog desk so I can stop spending my life worrying about updating computer software, and start worrying about making records.

Just listen to a little Keith Richards and you'll understand the neck humbucker in a Telecaster ;). I know, not metal enough, but a great tone none the less - very, very rock and roll.

Do you have a song/video in mind i can check out ? (a link would be nice)

I did a quick check on Youtube and found either videos of him playing other guitars, or him talking about his telecaster but not playing it, or users playing his signature model, but not any with Keith playing his Tele :(